New and would luv some friends

Options
My name is April and I will be starting Insanity next week. I have 5 kids and would luv to have many friends to help keep me pushing until I get to my goal weight.

Replies

• SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me, i have 3 kids and im sure everyone could use as much support as they can get :)
  • MSimp78
    MSimp78 Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! I'm on daily and love to cheer MFP friends on!
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm new to the site! I've just had my 2nd baby 3 months ago and I'm looking to shed the weight gained! I would love any tips and advise on the best way to do this!

Thx
  • SadiesMommy0517
    SadiesMommy0517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! add me!!! im working on getting the baby weight off as well :) !!
  • 468ca4804
    Options
    I joined the site awhile ago, but am now going to truly begin tracking my foods and my workouts. I would love to find some friends for mutual support and encouragement! Please feel free to add me as a friend. :-)
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have three kids + a bonus (exchange student), please feel free to add me if you like!
  • Sweet_Pea_82
    Sweet_Pea_82 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda and I am brand new to the site. I've tried tracking calories and excersise before, but somehow I never made it through a whole day......I have two girls that are my world. Would love to meet new people as well :-)
  • hopefulfuturexox
    Options
    Hey, I'm Chelsea. Add me if you want? :flowerforyou:
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • ashley22238
    ashley22238 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello I am trying to lose the baby weight I gained as well. I have three children of which the baby just turned 8 months. I always gain a ton of weight when I am pregnant. I still have about 30 lbs to lose before I get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I would love for you to add me. :-)
  • Leslie6208
    Leslie6208 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi April, My name is Leslie and I'm also new to the site. I'm also looking for support to obtain my fitness goals. You can also add me if you'd like.
  • katelouiseoz
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm quite new aswell :)
  • julsbrock
    julsbrock Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi April! I'm also working on getting the baby weight off - of course, my "baby" is almost 21 - so that's probably not a valid excuse anymore, eh? LOL Anyway.....I would be honored to be one of your MFP friends - I'm new on here also - we can take this walk together, so to speak. Feel free to add me if you like.:smile:
  • nursewhy
    nursewhy Posts: 17
    Options
    Add me! We have similar goals. I have 2 kids. How old are yours?
  • Jenkidd2012
    Options
    Hi there!

Feel free to add me! I am also working on getting baby weight off, as many other are. It seems that we have some similiar aspirations. Would love to be support buddies! -Jen
  • luckynme1892
    Options
    helloooo!

new to this site, dont have any kids, but i have hypothyroid disease which messes with everything...need some serious motivation.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Bekah and I have 5 kids too! Feel free to add me!
  • EricaU
    EricaU Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! U r doing great so far! Add me...I'm a newly divorced mother of two boys ages 1 and 3 and have decided to make fitness a more important part of my life!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a request : )
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    helloooo!

new to this site, dont have any kids, but i have hypothyroid disease which messes with everything...need some serious motivation.

Hypothyroid here too! :-) Feel free to add me, peeps. ;-)