Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love the Thinkthin bars especially the peanut butter and white chocolate
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I love ThinkThin bars! 20g of protein, 0g of sugar, gluten free, and only 230 calories (for most bars)! I prefer the creamy peanut butter ones, but chunky peanut buttery and brownie crunch are okay too.

http://thinkproducts.com/ <--- the website also has coupons!

I agree with Think Thin bars. I usually get them at my local Whole Foods store. I like the Lemon Drop *had one for breakfast this morning* and white chocolate. I like the Cliff Chocolate Mint but it is higher in calories and carbs.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein bars are the best I've ever taken because they've got 20g of protein and only 2g of sugar and they taste good too. My favorite is Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Deluxe.
    Find them at Wal-Mart. Those are the two flavors I like.
    Peanut butter is 200 calories. Chocolate deluxe 180 calories.
  • hameraa1
    hameraa1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Check out the Myprotein website, They are called MP Max Elle Virtue bar have less than 95 cals and they taste REALLY good for protein bars especially the pecan bars..Use the code MP550434 for a discount.

MP Max Elle Virtue bar (Double chocolate) – 92 cal
    4.8g protein, 13.7g carbs, 6.3g fiber (30g per bar)

These don’t have much protein in them and too many carbs. The only reason the cals are so low is because its a 30g serving. They are handy to throw in your handbag or for a treat but I couldn’t eat them regularly or as a meal replacement.
    So what I usually do is purchase these larger bars with higher protein and just eat half in one sitting. Just make sure their not too high in carbs.

Ive tried –

2:1 Cookies in cream -230 cal
    30g protein - 15g carbs- 5g of Fiber (66g per bar)
    Highest in protein and lowest in carbs of what I have came across. It doesn’t taste AMAZING but its edible. Probably has the best nutritional value out of all the ones ive listed – Id recommend you try one before buying a box if your concerned about taste.

Maximuscle Promax diet - 209 cal
    20g protein, 18g carbs, 4g fiber (60g Per bar)
    Tastes pretty good.

Pure protein – 188 cal
    20g protein, 16.6g carbs, 2g fiber (50g per bar)
    I just bought this one havent tried it yet.

Weider 32% Protein bar 240 cal
    19.2g Protein, 26.9g carbs, (60g per bar)
    Haven’t tried this one yet either. But is pretty high in carbs
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I like the Pure Protein bars...they are around 200 calories but have a good amount of protein and very low amount of sugar.

Plus, they are delicious!!

I only eat them every once in awhile when I'm on the go and can't pack a snack.
  • desiree516
    desiree516 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If I eat ANY bars its these

http://theprobar.com/
  • luvmypoochie
    Options
    I LOVE the Oh Yeah Protein Bar from Costco - the Peanut Butter Chocolate one tastes exactly like a snickers bar. I usually don't care for protein bars but this one was GOOD!
  • arizonagog
    arizonagog Posts: 22
    Options
    I love pure protein bars also! I was taking all these supplements, and then a family member gave me a few boxes of pure protein bars. Almost everything I was taking was all in one bar. They're great