• SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    1 Ghiredelli Squares Dark Chocolate.
    Chocolate Milk.
  • lmosjo
    lmosjo Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you to all of you who gave me some great ideas for yummy sweet low cal treats !
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    we eat yogurt and/or fruit on most nights after dinner. We crave that know instead of the junk we ate in the past.
  • icerafta
    icerafta Posts: 38
    Options
    I sometimes cut up a banana and put fat free caramel whipped cream or sugar free caramel icecream topping on them. Either one is delish.
  • xandreinax
    Options
    I will carve for a sweet at night! 70 calories for 18 jelly beans totally worth it :) thnx!
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    freeze a banana coated with crushed nuts and 1/4 tablespoon of dark choc chips. you will have to do it early because it needs about 6 hours in the freezer. worth it! will remind you of ice cream!:love:
  • kmurphy0506
    kmurphy0506 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Jello Mousse Temptations are the bomb. Sugar free and 60 calories!
  • xandreinax
    Options
    What i have get lately before going to bed is a piece of chocolate , i was given ( long before i started diet ) a huge bag of midnight c, mini twixt bars , milkyway midnight , 3 musketeers ... so each one has less than 35 calories , i eat one and go to bed happy with my guilty sweet pleasure lol....

Also i've heard that 3 hershey kisses are less than 90 ...
  • starcharm3
    Options
    i buy frozen fruit and eat it later on if i need to snack on something sweet. frozen peaches are my favorite.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Blue menu greek yogurt pops. 100 calories or the honey ones- they are really good!
  • KelseyDawn84
    KelseyDawn84 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    5 calorie Jello.