50 pounds down....basically.

Options
So I wasn't going to post this for another 4 pounds but while I was riding my bike home from the gym someone yelled out their window calling me fat. I felt like I hadn't gotten anywhere and so discouraged at first but then I came home and sat in my room and just decided not to let it get to me because I have come so far and they're going on with their day like nothing happened so I should too. My weight and the fat on my body is temporary and no one is going to take away the confidence I have gained.
So here's a progress picture. 46 pounds in 3 and 1/2 months.
2itlxmv.jpg

Replies

• Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    People are so mean !! Can't believe you got shouted at like that.

You look so good in those last pictures. Awesome loss for three months and a half. Good job !
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    People are so mean !! Can't believe you got shouted at like that.

You look so good in those last pictures. Awesome loss for three months and a half. Good job !
    Thank you. =]
  • kubyshechka
    kubyshechka Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Don't pay any attention to those people. You know now that the weight will go away and you will look so good, they will envy you. You will.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness dear!
    that was horrible of them to do!!!

50lbs or near 50lbs is nothing to be disappointed about! that's AMAZING progress, just shut the jerks out and keep it
    for motivation when you don't feel like keeping it up!

absolutely wonderful progress!!!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You're amazing to have lost so much weight so fast. Keep it up and don't let idiots let you down. You seem like a really strong person and you will reach your goal soon.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    great progress! keep it up :flowerforyou: :drinker: cheers
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow people are just....*sigh, smh.* I'm glad you are not letting that get to you. You should be so proud of yourself!!!!

Congratulations AND STAY STRONG!!! =)
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Options
    Thanks everyone, it means a lot. =]
  • AJR2000
    AJR2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far!
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    People are mean to others because they are not happy themselves. Be proud of yourself - YOU ROCK!
  • catcufflings
    Options
    So I wasn't going to post this for another 4 pounds but while I was riding my bike home from the gym someone yelled out their window calling me fat. I felt like I hadn't gotten anywhere and so discouraged at first but then I came home and sat in my room and just decided not to let it get to me because I have come so far and they're going on with their day like nothing happened so I should too. My weight and the fat on my body is temporary and no one is going to take away the confidence I have gained.
    So here's a progress picture. 46 pounds in 3 and 1/2 months.

man people are so mean! you have made awesome progress! i wish i could do the same.
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off! WTG!
  • connollyda
    Options
    Some people suck!! I'm VERY impressed by your progress and think you look great!
  • smoore724
    Options
    46 pounds is amazing! Keep up all your hard work. You know it is all paying off!!!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off! WTG!
    Thank you, =]
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ugh people like that are the worst. I think its very wise of you to go on with your life and keep progressing. Why should a shallow comment like that keep you down? LET YOUR HATERS BE YOUR MOTIVATORS!! And you look amazing, you will be the size you want soon!
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're looking great! And I'm loving your confidence. That disgusting "person" is not worth your time/energy/emotions. Keep it up!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The sheer rudeness of some people and their inability to even consider another person's feelings never ceases to amaze me; I'm sorry you had to deal with that and hear that as no one should ever be treated in such a manner.

That being said, you are doing amazing work! And not only is there a difference in your appearance but obviously in your confidence as well for you to be able to "go on with your day" putting their worthless trash talk out of your mind (as it should be). Kudos to you for making it this far, and much hope, faith, and support for you to make it even farther!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You know what they say. Overweight people can lose weight, but assho*les will always be assh*oles.

Congrats on your loss. 50 pounds is something to be VERY proud of.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    good for you darlin' hold your head up high, that person (using term VERY loosely) knows squat and can go off and lead his own pityful life elsewhere.

Good Luck on the rest of your journey :drinker: (water only) :flowerforyou:

keep smilin'
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!