Count me in! I need this!
  • gigishiree
    gigishiree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    im down with the program
  • wccngr
    wccngr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If you're still taking members - I would love to be a part. Where do you sign up?
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Five new groups!!! (I wonder how much weight collectively we are going to lose-- any volunteers to do the math each week???)

They are:

TEAL-- TEAM LEAD NIAGARASAILOR
    SILVER- TEAM LEAD ROCKETASS99 (really, that is her name. I don't usually cuss)
    PINK - TEAM LEAD- DEVLE
    GOLD - BRETTO
    AQUA - BECCA_DANIEL

Again, please feel free to use either this thread or your home pages to keep in contact with each other. Weigh in on May 1st!

I have BA Math degree!! I LOVE math lol. But this is a LOT of people. lol. Wahoo. reading all the post gets me excited!!
  • peachblossomlove
    peachblossomlove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've never joined a group either but I would love to join this goal! How fun :) I'm newer to this community too and would love to meet other people with similar interests in eating healthier and exercising more often. Best of luck to everyone! :)
  • panslostgirl25
    Options
    I'm so in!!!
  • alicianewman11
    Options
    I would like to be part of this! :)
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What if we create a Google Doc where everyone logs in their stats? We could then use formulas to do the calculations we want. I'm a stats person at work. I love Excel! :)
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Five new groups!!! (I wonder how much weight collectively we are going to lose-- any volunteers to do the math each week???)

They are:

TEAL-- TEAM LEAD NIAGARASAILOR
    SILVER- TEAM LEAD ROCKETASS99 (really, that is her name. I don't usually cuss)
    PINK - TEAM LEAD- DEVLE
    GOLD - BRETTO
    AQUA - BECCA_DANIEL

Again, please feel free to use either this thread or your home pages to keep in contact with each other. Weigh in on May 1st!

I have BA Math degree!! I LOVE math lol. But this is a LOT of people. lol. Wahoo. reading all the post gets me excited!!

What if we create a Google Doc where everyone logs in their stats? We could then use formulas to do the calculations we want. I'm a stats person at work. I love Excel! :)
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    can i join?
  • mcmom0725
    mcmom0725 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! Need help with where to check in though - new to this!
  • crash_clu
    crash_clu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, count me in if I can still join in
  • stylinusa
    Options
    Add me please!! Sounds great!!
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    VeronicaanddMatt0605 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Team teal here. Anybody else who is team teal please friend me so we can motivate each other.
  • Niagarasailor
    Niagarasailor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dated 4/26
    Hi Folks,

Very sorry for the delay in responding to this post. We've been working on the error reported, but I missed a beat and never followed up to communicate about it. Please accept my apologies.

We've resolved this issue, but the fix will not take place until we next roll out a deployment of the site's code, which should be within the week. For some reason, some of the new groups, when created, ended up being formed by the system without a "forum" section for creating threads, so accessing these groups creates an error. We'll have the missing forum problem fixed with the next code deployment. If your groups are still inaccessible a week from now, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to accelerate the deployment.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and the delay in responding visible to the concern,
    Steven

Just FYI, hopefully group new topic creation will be up in a few days.
  • schorbahne
    Options
    I would love to join! My work has a health assessment at the end of the month. Extra preperation needed. :)
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Count me in, This will be the first time, I've been involved in a challenge! Thanks for organizing the group!
  • seriousbusiness40
    seriousbusiness40 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up. I wouldn't mind being a leader if you still need one.
  • heidihurl
    heidihurl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    awesome... Go WHITE
    Dated 4/26
    Hi Folks,

Very sorry for the delay in responding to this post. We've been working on the error reported, but I missed a beat and never followed up to communicate about it. Please accept my apologies.

We've resolved this issue, but the fix will not take place until we next roll out a deployment of the site's code, which should be within the week. For some reason, some of the new groups, when created, ended up being formed by the system without a "forum" section for creating threads, so accessing these groups creates an error. We'll have the missing forum problem fixed with the next code deployment. If your groups are still inaccessible a week from now, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to accelerate the deployment.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and the delay in responding visible to the concern,
    Steven

Just FYI, hopefully group new topic creation will be up in a few days.