The Human Barbie Doll..... might give you nightmares

123457»

Replies

• Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    crazy. i did watch her make up video just now because someone linked it...i have to say she has mad makeup skills. it's sad she had so much surgery. to each their own i guess
    am I the only one who's gonna give her a benefit of the doubt when it comes to "so much surgery" and think that it is not impossible that she is actually telling the truth when she says it's only her boobs? :)
    I'm not defending her, I seriously think the girl has some narcissistic personality disorder, just saying that her figure and face without makeup is not that unimaginable to be natural (a result of exercise and some sickening diet).
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    crazy. i did watch her make up video just now because someone linked it...i have to say she has mad makeup skills. it's sad she had so much surgery. to each their own i guess
    am I the only one who's gonna give her a benefit of the doubt when it comes to "so much surgery" and think that it is not impossible that she is actually telling the truth when she says it's only her boobs? :)
    I'm not defending her, I seriously think the girl has some narcissistic personality disorder, just saying that her figure and face without makeup is not that unimaginable to be natural (a result of exercise and some sickening diet).

I'll back you on that. Looking at the rib line on the beach picture, it certainly doesn't look like she's "had ribs removed", or anything that crazy.

ETA: I'm almost always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. Some people would call this gullible; however, I think it's just a lack of personal investment on my part. If it's actually something that affects me, I tend to be a bit more skeptical, but this is not one of those situations.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Honestly, I think she's SO F-CKING GORGEOUS. Her body is SPOT ON.
    The media has so greatly warped women's views on what is and isn't attractive. She looks in no way healthy, and that is very, very, very offputting.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    I think she is beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Honestly, I think she's SO F-CKING GORGEOUS. Her body is SPOT ON.
    The media has so greatly warped women's views on what is and isn't attractive. She looks in no way healthy, and that is very, very, very offputting.

I was just about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    She still looks EXACTLY like i always wished i looked

slim, but super-curvy

long legs

pale, but not sickly skin

light eyes

light hair

small nose

now, i have super-negative body issues, so the fact that i see this "woman" as the perfect body/face

is not a good sign in her favor
    holy crap but she's beautiful

if only she smiled more

she doesn't look happy enough to be so perfect
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163

I'll back you on that. Looking at the rib line on the beach picture, it certainly doesn't look like she's "had ribs removed", or anything that crazy.

ETA: I'm almost always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. Some people would call this gullible; however, I think it's just a lack of personal investment on my part. If it's actually something that affects me, I tend to be a bit more skeptical, but this is not one of those situations.
    I'm just judging from knowing the usual Eastern-European girl's body build - she simply looks like a very, very skinny one, with a boob job.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Why are people being so horrible about her? :/
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Her age is what scares me.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Freaky!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    She's not even creepy, and people are treating her like a carnival freak. The reactions to her are more disgusting than anything she could possibly have done.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    People like this are a joke. What a waste of money.

I think it's sad that this is what she's chosen to achieve in her life - pretty vain. There's nothing wrong with improving your appearance but there's a point in which it goes too far. This is one of those times. To me, even though there's a strangely "pretty" aesthetic to some of her photos, she looks kind of like an alien. She would be a great character on Star Trek.

Even with not being satisfied with my own appearance, I think this is overboard. I guess what I am really wondering is how creepy she is going to look when she's old.

You gotta make a choice. Look older like most people, or look weirder like Joan Rivers. This girl, obviously, is going to choose weird.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    I don't mind the appearance so much as the fact that she's extremely vain and stuck up. Read somewhere calling herself a goddess and other humans insects.

ok.jpg