90lbs lost, 40lbs to go- pics!

Options

Replies

• becks2089
    becks2089 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I have the same starting weight. i don't think I have it in me to be 90 down in one year. You are an inspiration! Great luck finishing the last 40. Please keep posting progress.
  • backto20
    backto20 Posts: 17
    Options
    you are looking fantastic, could do with some of your enthusiasm.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well Done - you look amazing.

I love the weigh you are losing the weight - I'm doing it the same way ~( well hopefully) and its good to see that it dos work.
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You DO have it in you, though!! It's not easy, but it's so worth it!!! What pushed me were the little milestones. When I hit 20lbs lost, I couldn't wait for 30lbs. When I went down a pants size, I couldn't wait for the next. (I went from size 26 to 16) When I was able to sit cross legged in a chair, I couldn't STOP doing it! That goes for sitting Indian style, and....um...ladylike. I don't know how to say it. I just know that when I was bigger, I couldn't sit with one knee draped over the other. Now, I sit like that all of the time! My knee pain went away. When I was able to walk a mile without getting winded, I couldn't wait to walk 2.
    You can totally do it. You just have to remember to keep going. You will have days that you will give up, but that's okay. When you give up, just start back up...if not right then and there, then go to bed, and wake up to a new day! If you eat a terrible breakfast, then just eat well the rest of the day. Do NOT starve yourself. When I bumped my calories up, my loss happened.

You really can do it. :)
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!! You are an inspiration to us all!!!! :)
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You are looking AWESOME! What a difference! You're doing an amazing job - keep up the great work. :)
  • tyabd
    tyabd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How did you do it?

I gave up regular soda as a first step. I started walking everywhere, parking really far away from everywhere I went, carried a jug of water with me, and joined this site. Eventually, I started drinking diet soda. I work midnights, and needed the caffeine. I only have one every few days. I don't drink fruit juice, and only drink milk with protein shakes. Some days, I eat my calories, sometimes I eat 200 less. I find that when I vary my calories, it really helps my weight drop. If I want something naughty, I eat it....but I make sure it fits in my calories. If it doesn't, I don't beat myself up over it. I just continue eating well after that. I don't deprive myself most of the time. It has worked. It has been hard, but it has worked. I feel amazing, having accomplished it on my own, with no fad diets or pills. I feel like an awesome person, and someone who is worth something, finally. :)

my heart goes out to that. i know exactly how you feel.. :) keep it up its actually a great achievement... did you do any exercise ?
  • xxxMakeItCountxxx
    Options
    Fantastic job you are doing...you should be VERY proud! Thank you for being an inspiration and showing just what we can accomplish when we really put our mind to it. Keep up the great work...you're worth it!
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    You are amazing, I like you have another 40lb to go. You really are an inspiration. 90lb in a year is phenomenal. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I love success stories, you look fab and can't wait to see the final pictures of you when you have shed the last tiny 40lb.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I had 90 pounds to lose and if I were able to lose them in a year, I would be at my goal by now. Lol. Great job!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Awesome be pround of yourself
  • LisaT9393
    Options
    Congrats!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome, congrats, you are my inspiration, you go girl!!!!
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! You are so kind! :)
  • morninglilli
    Options
    90 lbs in a year is Phenomenal!!!!! You look great!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You rock!! :flowerforyou:
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I started out at 288+. When I weighed in for my work physical, I couldn't believe that I had reached almost 300lbs. I decided to do something about it.
    Right now, I'm 198. I have about 40lbs to go, and then I'll see how I feel. It hasn't been easy, but 90lbs in a year isn't terrible!

beforeafter.jpg

You look awesome!!!

There are so many days that I think I'll never reach Onedurland but you are an inspiration that it can be done...Can you share your eating/fitness plan?

I was doing so well two years ago and lost almost 40lbs but then I lost my job and sank into depression. I've only just recently gone back to eating better and working out but it still gets a bit frustrating. Then I see posts likes yours :)

And I smile
  • guyhaggard
    Options
    congrads...good luck on last 40....nice to see you are loosing weight and keeping the curves as well......real woman have curves
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!