What would you do if you had a body like mine? *Pics*

Options
Okay, I just wanted to know what people would do if they had a body like mine. I would like honest answers as well as honest opinions of my body. What exercises would you do? What foods would you eat? I'm not even 2 months Postpartum which is why I'm still sportin' Linea Nigra! Please and thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Replies

• CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    lower case img! Can't see your pictures
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just wanted to know what people would do if they had a body like mine. I would like honest answers as well as honest opinions of my body. What exercises would you do? What foods would you eat? I'm not even 2 months Postpartum which is why I'm still sportin' Linea Nigra! Please and thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

There, fixed it for you!
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    Lol! What did I do wrong??? Thanks!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I did have a body like yours (except I wasn't pregnant, just overweight). I went to the gym and worked out a lot, a little bit of cardio and do heavy lifting!! I cut out all sugary drinks (except for the occasional juice) , cut out fast food, ate better all around. Just work it.
  • BlackDhalia403
    Options
    http://bff-dl.s3.amazonaws.com/files/37-Foods-Fight-BellyFat-Report.pdf

This list of foods showed me what had these so called 'obese additives' in them . Industries have been putting in our foods to makes us addicted , and we can never get full of them . It will show you some of the good brands of foods you can buy at a store and lose weight like 7lbs in 3days just by switching to the healthier choices . Mostly because all so called diet foods have hidden sugars , and high doses of high fructose corn syrup . That make you gain belly fat , and there is a list of foods that help reverse the effects . Trust me I lost 9lbs in 5days !
  • peachNpunkin
    Options
    Well, first of all Congradulations on you new little one. Second, I would eat 3 healthy meals a day, and 2 to 3 healthy snacks a day. Make sure to get your fruits and veggies, and don't eat alot of processed foods.
    Third, I would invest in 30 day shred. You can buy it at walmart for like 9 bucks. Do your 30 days worth of it. If it takes you longer, that is fine. Just do it. Or you can join a gym and they will put together a program for you.

However, I must say, for being 2 months post partum, you look great.

Good luck to you.
  • peachNpunkin
    Options
    Lol! What did I do wrong??? Thanks!

Where it says IMG, lower case those to img. Easy fix.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'd say start with a clean diet with 5-7 mini meals a day; it'll boost your metabolism! :) Then either start weight training or cardio, whatever you prefer.
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    i think you look great for being 2 months pp. :] your body will go through some changes for the next months. Remember it is still getting back to "normal"
    are you breastfeeding? that >can< definitely help with weight loss
    I lost a lot of weight by just eating healthy, i only drink water.. rarely do i drink anything else.. and i don't eat 3-4 hours before bedtime.
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    I did have a body like yours (except I wasn't pregnant, just overweight). I went to the gym and worked out a lot, a little bit of cardio and do heavy lifting!! I cut out all sugary drinks (except for the occasional juice) , cut out fast food, ate better all around. Just work it.

Thanks alot! That helps. Let me tell you: You look great! What did you start off doing, I want to build up to THAT!
  • amandadiamond90
    Options
    ok so ur not in the best of health, but don't worry me and a few other thousand people on this site has it way worse. thats why we're here. to try to fix the problem. for the most part u seem to carry most of ur weight in ur midsection. so, while doing other strength training, i would focus on core work outs. crunches, sit-ups, etc. things that really burn in the belly. of course i'm not an expert by any means. so u might wanna listen to these other ppl who know more than me.
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    i think you look great for being 2 months pp. :] your body will go through some changes for the next months. Remember it is still getting back to "normal"
    are you breastfeeding? that >can< definitely help with weight loss
    I lost a lot of weight by just eating healthy, i only drink water.. rarely do i drink anything else.. and i don't eat 3-4 hours before bedtime.

Thanks! I breastfed for all of 2-3 weeks before she took to the bottle because the crappy residents in the hospital pushed formula because she was jaundiced. That paired with my decreased appetite from the Cesarean got me from 253 lb (full of baby) to 200 about a week after getting out of the hospital. Thanks for your help!
  • ThenTheresChad
    Options
    stick with leafy green foods, move around alot get those calories burning! Take walks when your not doing anything. Anytime your not doing something, do something like when your siting on the couch play wii, go take a walk, dance around. You're really not that bad, you can get in shape in no time! Good Luck :)
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Love yourself regardless of your outward appearance. I think you are beautiful. Stretch marks and big belly arent nothing. You have life and your not disabled (at least you dont look it).

Eat right, work out and love yourself :)

Good luck, I know you will acheive all your goals
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    http://bff-dl.s3.amazonaws.com/files/37-Foods-Fight-BellyFat-Report.pdf

This list of foods showed me what had these so called 'obese additives' in them . Industries have been putting in our foods to makes us addicted , and we can never get full of them . It will show you some of the good brands of foods you can buy at a store and lose weight like 7lbs in 3days just by switching to the healthier choices . Mostly because all so called diet foods have hidden sugars , and high doses of high fructose corn syrup . That make you gain belly fat , and there is a list of foods that help reverse the effects . Trust me I lost 9lbs in 5days !

Thanks alot! *putting it in my browser now*!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot! That helps. Let me tell you: You look great! What did you start off doing, I want to build up to THAT!

I started at the gym. 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes doing different kinds of weights and weight machines. 3 times a week.

Then I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and doubled up with Jillian Michaels kickbox fast fix for a month.

But now I just run for 40 minutes a day outside every day, since the weather is nice and lift weights for 30 minutes every other day.
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    You just gotta be really patient and chizel away at it. I eat mostly fresh foods, lean meats, brown rice, veg, fruit, wholegrains and its taken me a slow 2 years to lose 31 kgs. I'm nearly at goal weight but still have tummy fat I want to get rid of (tone and flatten my tummy). This may take another 6 months. Its taken a long time and will take some more time to get it to look the way I want it too.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    exercise with your kids...involve them. push them in a cart/stroller or whatever...make them your focus, since your overall health will benefit them. i think you are very courageous for posting your pics, and asking for advice...that takes balls! now take that start and focus it on your goals...
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg
    I'm 6 weeks post partum second baby in 16 months and I do have a body like yours! Jillian Michaels is my game hun lol 30 Day shred and Killer Buns and thighs starting this week. I eat whatever I want, but I am trying to eat more protein. xoxo I stay under my calories, which are AT LEAST my BMR some days I go over a little.. :] Good luck!
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add that hasn't been said already but I just wanted to say you look a hell of a lot better than I did 2 months after my babies!