Can i cut off fruits for a week ?!

Options
I only want to eat apples from fruits category and increase my veg to see how my body deal with it

i know fruits are important but i just do it for week because i think the sugar in fruits does not help me in

my weight lose plan .

I used to eat ( strawberry banana kiwi orange ..) of course in moderation

is that wrong or it OK for one week ?!

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I only want to eat apples from fruits category and increase my veg to see how my body deal with it

i know fruits are important but i just do it for week because i think the sugar in fruits does not help me in

my weight lose plan .

I used to eat ( strawberry banana kiwi orange ..) of course in moderation

is that wrong or it OK for one week ?!

No idea, I have never cut them out to be honest. I eat lots of oranges and I eat apples when I have run out of oranges but have not had time to buy more.

Personally, I would not worry about the sugar in fruit.

Out of interest, why do you think it is the sugar in fruit that is not helping you lose weight?
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Cutting fruit out for a week is unlikely to hurt you. Or help anything for that matter.
  • llunchyka
    llunchyka Posts: 12
    Options
    I think you can try, maybe it works for you. It doesn't work for me though. If I don't get my weekly fruit I get agitated, I feel deprived and I start thinking about sweets and everything becomes harder. I feel more satisfied when I eat berries, cherries, apples, pears etc. than I would when I eat a bag of sweets. And I certainly don't feel guilty about it, so that is a big plus.
  • om98
    om98 Posts: 48
    Options
    i think my body makes the extra sugar to fat and stored it . i am not diabetic or pre one

i eat healthy and workout and i am losing weight but not as morbidly obese man

i just want to try to limit my fruits to see if it is good to my body
  • om98
    om98 Posts: 48
    Options
    I think you can try, maybe it works for you. It doesn't work for me though. If I don't get my weekly fruit I get agitated, I feel deprived and I start thinking about sweets and everything becomes harder. I feel more satisfied when I eat berries, cherries, apples, pears etc. than I would when I eat a bag of sweets. And I certainly don't feel guilty about it, so that is a big plus.

curving to sweets .... it maybe problem , i miss that point :)

but the good thing i was not sweets eater the chips chocolate or candy was not my interest