Looking for friends over 50 years old

Options
Would like to find people over 50 years for motivation, as well as sharing exercise ideas.

Replies

• Nancy_AZ60
    Nancy_AZ60 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So am I !! Please add me as your friend.
  • triciamcl31
    triciamcl31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too !!! Def need the motivation !!!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Can always use more motivation. :smile:
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    55 here, and can always use a new friend!
  • Anthea1960
    Options
    I'm here too! I've only just started and would love to have more friends. :flowerforyou:
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am almost 50, but you may find this MFP search engine useful to find people at MFP within a certain age, close to where you live, etc:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/search
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm an Old Army Master Fitness Trainer, now serving as a Recreation Therapy Assistant at the Veterans Administration. I would caution you though I'm pretty straight forward and do not suffer excuses well.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    63 here here, anyone feel free to add me!
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm 55 and will be here for a long time, feel free to add me :)
  • susanp15
    susanp15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 53 ... could always use some additional friendly motivation!
  • amadoresblue
    Options
    Hello,
    I thought I had posted a similar message earlier today but I must have done something wrong as it hasn't appeared. I am well over 50 years old -25 years over in fact. Does this rule me out?
    I joined today and am trying to find my way around the site, any help would be appreciated.
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    56 [ its in the name LOL] and happy for you to add me.....and anyone else for that matter.....will offer support and welcome it!!!:drinker:
  • atacan
    atacan Posts: 1
    Options
    bien sur quelle bonne idées car apres 50 ans cest plus difficile de s'y mettre a bientot jeannine
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I will be over 50 years old next week : )
  • jFaye12
    jFaye12 Posts: 12
    Options
    Almost 68. Looking for friends. Need support and motivation.
  • sandralila
    sandralila Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too would like more friends, feel free to add me. I am 56 in may. Am a diabetic, hoping soon to get off insulin and back to pills, then off Med. entirely. Realistic? You betcha, no longer need rapid insulin, just on lantus at bedtime. Have lost 32 lbs. And need to lose another 25. I am enjoying my life again, and look forward to lots of adventures. Would like more friends to offer encouragement, meal plans, and the "We can do this, support".
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    Hi fellow fitness freaks! I'm 58 and would like more friends over 50 as well. I'm a high school teacher and have loved to work out my entire life. I have had to deal with food addictions, especially sugar, for many years. I feel like I'm finally breaking free of it. I like this website and would like to meet others with similar issues.

Debbie
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    I'm still learning how to use this site though.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! I am 54 and sending a friend request. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like. Anyone else please feel free to do the same. I also can always use more motivation and support. I also love to motivate, support and encourage others. Hugs to everyone have a great day.

Bev
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im 52 you can add me if you want