My goal weight reached! Pics inside.

Replies

• Wow, amazing!
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Wow! Thanks everyone for the great compliments!! I feel even more proud of myself after reading you're posts. I really appreciate it thanks everyone!
  • WOW! you rock I am so happy:happy: for you! So life changing..way to go!
  • Wow hun thats awesome God Bless you Keep it up & stay healthy you have a whole new life waiting for you =):flowerforyou:
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 335 Member
    Congrats!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,052 Member
    AMAZING WORK!!!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    Thats what this site is about!! Not some meat heads trying to get bigger, but normal everyday people losing the weight tos ave their lives!

Excellent work brother
  • ellgee
    ellgee Posts: 6 Member
    You look so awesome! What an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • Wow.. What an inspiration. You look great !
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Fantastic!! You look so much younger and healthier.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Wow you do look younger and healthier.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Every once in a while a transformation comes across here that is nothing short of unbelievable. Yours falls in that category. All I can say to you brother is WELL DONE! You deserve to hold your head up high and feel truly proud of what you've achieved. Feel free to add me as I would like to follow your progress.
  • JenMarie826
    JenMarie826 Posts: 143
    Fabulous! You are very inspirational!!
  • You look like a completely different person! You look AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Good work! You must feel great!

As for loose skin, if you start putting on muscle/cutting body fat you should see it decreasing. Also be sure to drink a lot of water :)

They talk about it on this forum I belong to: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?9218-So-worried-about-saggy-skin

Again, congratulations, you've done SO well!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    You should be SO proud of yourself, what a transformation!!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    congrats! What a great job! And a new you!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    congrats i cant wait to get under my weight
  • What an accomplishment! You should be proud of the hard work and losing weight the RIGHT way!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Congrats!!!! What an accomplishment, you have to be very proud of what you have done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!