Men, what are your favorite woman's perfume/body spray's?

Options

Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I don't wear perfume just out of habit. My youngest had asthma (that has seemed to resolve) and perfumes made it hard for her to breathe. I do use body spray. Currently Bath and Body Works coconut.
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I also wear Armani Code! I have worn it for several years. My only problem is the scent fades very quickly for me.
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Coco Chanel

winner thats what I wear and Armani code ! love them both !

Both are Luscious Too........Mmmmm
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Dolce - Light blue

Versace - Versense.

And Mr montgomery - it's called having a girlfriend or wife and purchasing them perfume that smells good, I never knew that was impossible.
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Im a perfume addict and have over 20 on my shelf. My fave though: J'adore, coolwater, lightblue, VS:Secret Charm, Burberry,Perris Ellis 360

Men's perfume: Coolwater, Creed (Silver mountain) and Eternity
  • Tbobby1234
    Options
    VIKTOR & ROLF - FLOWER!!! :-)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    They all smell disgusting.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I may be the minority here, but if I notice a smell, good or bad, it pulls me out of it. So I guess I prefer none.

i like natural too :happy:
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The only perfume I've ever owned is Chanel N 5. It hasn't failed me yet. I'm not a man, but there you go anyway, haha

Chanel 5 or chanel chance are my favs, not a guy but they have never complained!
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    Not a guy, but I get so many compliments when I wear nollie from Pac Sun. Nothing fancy, but it has a great scent.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Perfumes bother both my husband and my head so none here. It really bothers me when people seem to just drench themselves in these perfumes and sprays with no consideration to others who may be around them.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Just about anything applied modestly... I teach high school (and am a band director responsible for transporting cheer leaders,dance, and color guard) to ball games on Friday nights... Oh the fragrance on those band buses... not good for those with allergies to say the least.

That being said, it is sort of like food... Just because a little bit is tasty don't mean we need to eat the whole pie....

As far as what fragrance I prefer? Whatever it is that my wife uses, is what I prefer... Really it does depend on your particular body chemistry and how the interactions are.... There really is no right or wrong answer.. Just what works for you.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I don't wear perfume just out of habit. My youngest had asthma (that has seemed to resolve) and perfumes made it hard for her to breathe. I do use body spray. Currently Bath and Body Works coconut.

Definitely something to consider... Back to the overuse of fragrance by high school girls.
  • emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Chanel "Chance" for women and Hugo Boss "Blue" for men...nothing better!
  • lafournier2
    lafournier2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have gotten so many compliments about my Dolce and Gabbana "l'eau the one"... and to me, it smells like the hotel Palazzo in Vegas, which always makes me feel warm and fuzzy :)
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you asked this question! I've been searching for a scent. It's been difficult since I'm single and don't have a man's opinion. Now I've got a list to work with! Thank you!
  • MomMel65
    MomMel65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Again, as many of the ladies have said... "I'm not a man, but..." So, I'm not a man, but I'm married to one - LOL! I prefer Oscar de la Renta "So de la Renta" -- it's what I wore when I met him and all through dating. Then after we're married he buys me this cheap little bottle of "Exclamation" - I just about gagged. But it sure does the trick on him!! I wear it when I feel like being sassy, like for instance, going to church!! Places where I know it drives him crazy and there ain't nothing he can do about it. Wicked!! But them Sunday afternoons can sure be fun :blushing:

I'll have to say, for my every-day go-to, it's Cool Water Woman. Mmmmm..... Just a little squirt will do ya!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is obsession. When a women is wearing it, it makes me hungry (best way I describe it) :bigsmile:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I don't generally wear any perfume. My husband says he prefers the scent of freshly showered female. :heart: