My Second Day w/myfitnesspal!!

Options
coming back from Subway and knowing I had to report my food on here forced me to do the chicken noodle soup & apples instead of the roast beef sandwich!! and now that I've consumed 200 calories instead of 900 calories I am so very grateful. I am sated, I am so proud of myself. I was referred to the site by my good friend weaklink109, she's lost 30 lbs!! i am so excited

Replies

• tennisgal
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up your enthusiasm!
  • GlamNGlitter
    Options
    yay good job! i have to agree with tennisgal... defo keep up your enthusiasm!!!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Ya! Welcome! It must be fun to have a friend on here too! And Gratz on the willpower!!!!!!!
  • bmlacme
    Options
    I have been using this for about a week or so now and I find it has been really halping and has been giving me more...hmmm strength I could say! Good for everyone who has lost weight! I am happy for all of you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck :flowerforyou: