Hello - Just getting started

Options
Well, here I go again . Trying to do what I know can be done! :laugh: I've done it before and I hope I have it in me to do it again :sad:

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I hope you find support here and resources to start you on your path to healthy living. I also fell of the wagon and now I'm back, and I'm reading other's posts in the community and really have gotten so much information on exercise and motivation.

Hope to see you soon!
  • GlamNGlitter
    Options
    welcome!! :) i'm sure you'll reach your goal! just work hard and have fun doing it!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You can do this! We're all in this together! Welcome!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on reaching your goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • paigeusmc
    Options
    Hi I am new and if you do it before, you can do it again. I hope that that will. All the best.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck. Just remember that anything is possible :flowerforyou: