Hi, I'm new and want to say hello

Options
I would like to say hi to everyone. I am 53 and weigh 172 lbs. I have decided that I want to lose pounds and inches. I have set a goal of losing 42 lbs and exercising more. I've gotten an elliptical bike and am now up to riding it for 25 mins a day. I would appreciate any help and advice. I have set my diary to public. Forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry is hard for me to do. As we get into the warmer part of the year it is even harder for me to force myself to eat.

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    sounds like u r on the right track :) add me as a friend if you want. My name is april
  • Kellysmom78
    Kellysmom78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello, sounds like we are on the same track. Congrats on buying the bike AND using it!
  • Karstenf
    Karstenf Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Activity is definitely number one. You are on the right track. I love to read, so I am always checking out new books and ideas on diet and exercise. I love to share what I have found with others here on MFP. Feel free to add me as friend as well.

Karsten
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, this site is really helpfull. My name is Lori have a healthy day. My diary is open to mynfriends
  • stephsikes4
    Options
    Hi I started today. Im also used to skipping meals but am learning to eat 3 meals a day plus snacks. Good luck on lifestyle change.
  • margie777mar
    Options
    Hi!!! My name is Margarita...Add me if you want!!! I'm 5'3"... I was 177lb when I have my 2nd baby....that was in 2002, I lost like 40 lb in 2003 doing Zumba, P90 and running, and I get pregnant again in 2005 and I gain a lot of weight again... Now I'm in 136lb and no more babies... I'm still using my old P90, bought my new Zumba dvds and also bought a stationary bike....I'm 40 and I feel great!!!