Im so lonely! Where did all my friends go?

Options
So, I recommitted this week. Im back on track and well on my way, but when I went through my old friends list and deleted everyone who hadnt logged on in months, I had six people left and no ones talkin! It seems dumb to log on and never see anything change, please help! Someone talk to me!!!!

Replies

• sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I log every day :)
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend :) I do try to talk everyday and I do have a bunch of friends. If you don't talk to me I will let you know LOL but I do delete friends who do not log for a couple of weeks unless on vacation.
  • babydraco269
    Options
    Thanks!! I shall!
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I track everyday. Sometimes not til the end of the night, but I'm always here!
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want to. I log each and every day!
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sorry to jump on but would I be able to add some of you as well?
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    fried request sent, i'll talk :)
  • joeq722
    joeq722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me too, im new here.
    But lots of experience in needing to lose 40 pounds!
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i feel the same wayy! feel free to add ill talk to youu :)
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    lol!! welcome back, i log on every day, please feel free to add me :):)
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like! I also log daily and love to see new faces on my friends list! :smooched:
  • babydraco269
    Options
    Thank you all very very much! :)
  • denisem0316
    Options
    Any of you in need of someone here every day feel free to add me I'm working on 25 consecutive days and I'm looking forward to more!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    friend me too if you want
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    welcome back hun!!! You can feel free to add me...I am on everyday even if its not but for a moment
  • ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So, I recommitted this week. Im back on track and well on my way, but when I went through my old friends list and deleted everyone who hadnt logged on in months, I had six people left and no ones talkin! It seems dumb to log on and never see anything change, please help! Someone talk to me!!!!

You can add me! I try to encourage every one on my "friends" list because I only have about 6 or so myself :-)
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well if you'd like. I log every day and do make status updates and stuff and I also reply.
  • skinyminniedisney
    Options
    Add me i log everyday (unless I cant get to internet)
  • cartwoman
    cartwoman Posts: 64
    Options
    I started again and in the same situation as you, so add me if you want to :) Also if anyone else in this thread wants to add me, feel free! :D
  • vegancakelady
    vegancakelady Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add away. Plus I've some wonderful MFPeeps in my group, lots of support and love! We are talking all day everyday!