Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends

Hey everyone I wanted to take the time to officially introduce myself.

My name is Davene and I live in Oklahoma city. I originally moved out here for school and really have enjoyed my time here. I have my degree in theatre and am a huge fan of the arts! I come from a family of 4 girls and I am so very thankful for each one of them. I also have two wonderful dogs named Ella and Grayson who bring me joy on a regular basis.

I have always struggled with my weight for most of my life, which truly had an impact on myself esteem. For many years I was extremely quite and depressed. I didn't know where I fit in and I used food as a way to mask the pain. As of today I have lost 80lbs! I never thought I would have been able to achieve this goal. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't even recognize myself.

If anyone is looking for help please feel free to "friend" me. I know that changing your health been be a very difficult journey and especially hard to do on your own. Know that you are not alone :)

Replies

• Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment. I'm. hoping to lose that much as well. Am adding you to friends now.