How long until you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    145lbs by August if i lose 1lb a week :)

Currently at 157.8lbs from 171.2lbs
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    By spring/summer of 2013 I hope to have at least 100 down.. I started January 9th, 2012 & so far I am down 32 pounds. I am in no rush.. Maybe more by then.. Just know I am doing it right & I plan on keeping it off... Good luck everyone... We so got this..
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Took me three years! I reached my goal yesterday.

Way to go!
  • blueberry67
    Options
    shooting for Labor day
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    As long as it takes. For me its not a marathon or a race but a complete lifestyle change about making better choices and moving more. The pounds will come off eventually. I started out wanting to lose 40 by the first week of June then I realized that there is no way that is going to happen so I have come to the realization that as long as I hit my goal that is all that matters.
  • stella_julia
    Options
    My goal is to lose 24 more kgs. I have target dates for my next goal but I hope to be done by Feb 2013.

My next target is to be down 5 kgs by May 31. I reached my target weight for April 30th last Thursday so I hope to keep it up.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Well I am hoping to reach my ultimate goal by September...but I want to reach at least almost half my goal by June...It seems my weight is coming off very slowly.
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ideally, i'll hit 160 pounds within two and a half months, at which point i'll work more heavily on body recomposition.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I plan to hit my second major milestone by the end of June.. then I will begin my second goal, which I've already set LOL!

So by the end of June my goal is 169... I'm at 188 now. Then from there, 145.

I started at 225 on Thanksgiving. I wanted to be below 200. Once I hit 199, my goal was 30 lbs- 169. My "ideal" weight in my mind is 145. Once I hit my 169 that's my next challenge.

So... 169 by June 30th!! LOL

Heather
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I have a goal I want to reach by June 4-my first wedding anniversary. I have just over 10 to lose at this point!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Hoping to drop the last 20 pounds by end of june....sounds hard...but am up for the challenge!!!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Personally I do not set a time goal. It seems to set me up for failure and I will quit when I don't reach my goal. I have done it over and over. Now I have just set the goal to lose the weight no matter how long it takes. I find I keep chugging along this way without the expectations. Just my way of doing it.

I also have been setting smaller goals period, 10% at a time, I met my first goal and am now working at my 2nd goal of 200 lbs, then 180, and 162. I will reevaluate when I hit 162.
  • jkrod81
    jkrod81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had my youngest baby in September of 2010, so I didn't start trying to actively lose weight until the beginning of November 2010. My son was a C-section baby, so I had to take it easy for a while. I was 210 at the time so since Nov 2010, I've lost 49 pounds ( I am now 161). Now I am at a lower weight now than before I was pregnant with my son, YAY! Honestly, at the rate I am losing now, I don't expect to hit my ultimate goal of 145 lbs until January 2013. I am so close to my goal and I really want the weight to stay off. I'm one of those "slow and steady wins the race" believers.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I met mine within 3 mos of using this program, lost a little too much, now I'm trying to gain back a few lbs........starting weight was 137, I got down to 119, now I'm 121, trying to be 125.......I'm just under 5'6".
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Took me three years! I reached my goal yesterday.

YAY!! Great Job!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    14 weeks, so end of july-ish. I've been losing a little more than a pound a week, so maybe before that.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    it's taken me over a year to get this far but i'm closer than ever now! i'm hoping by june.
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    i'm aiming for the end of august will have taken 8 months then to lose 50ish pounds - i have a weeks hol in june so will pig out all week otherwise would have aimed for july lol!!!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sept 23, day of my half marathon! Or the 30th, my Golden Bday! Or whenever, as long as I don't weigh MORE by then:)
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Would be nice to usher in 2013 at my goal weight. I started in October 2011 with 145 pounds to lose. When I reached my 6 month mark, I reached my halfway goal. I've lost 77 pounds so far with 68 more to go. With 35 weeks left in the year, pretty sure I wont average 2 pounds a week, but hopefully I'll be close. So realistically will probably be sometime in early 2013.