HRM what do u have?

Options
I am looking for a heart rate monitor that will tell me my calories burnt and maybe also a pedometer on it for a good price. Which one does everyone have?

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have a timex with chest strap. I read all the time where Polar seems to be the number one brand. I personally rely on my fitbit because I wasn't really challenged by the hrm. :smile:
  • SVMR17
    SVMR17 Posts: 33
    Options
    I have the FT7 and love it!
  • AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    Polar FT4!! Love it !
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar with a chest strap, it's a few yrs old but just got the strap replaced, in the meantime I was using a Sportline w/o a chest strap, chest straps are more accurate, get one with one. And I have a Fitbit too I wear all day long, love it!
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Polar Ft7...
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I used to have a Polar F4. It was great til it kinda self destructed. I've Garmins for the past couple of years now. Chest straps (HRM unit doesn't stink like the Polar one did.
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    Polar FT4 w/strap
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have the polar FT60. There's no pedometer but it's got pretty much everything else. I got it for $140.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 it has a chest strap and is water proof. cost me 130$ here in Canada.
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    l have the mio petite... seems great so far - no pedometer though but I have a fitbit.
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a polar FT1 w/ strap (OLD SCHOOL) only shows hr but I have a website that I log the hr and it gives me the cal burned paid like $50 bc its so outdated, lol but it works and I LOVE IT!!!
  • sunshine83777
    Options
    Polar FT7, and I :heart: it :bigsmile:
  • athelete4
    Options
    I have a Garmin Forerunner with chest strap. You can also do intervals on it for speed work or even if you want to run/jog a little then walk a little. Can also upload yr route on the computer. Shows you how long, at what pace, distance and calories burned. I love mine. Not a bad price either.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin fr60w with the chest strap and footpod. I LOVE IT
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I found a brand new Polar FT4 on a popular online shop for sixty bucks - which was a complete steal. If I could have afforded it, I would have gotten the FT7 - but I am financially strapped right now (no pun intended). I love mine. No pedometer, but you can pick those up on the cheap from lots of places.
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    I love Polar's accuracy, but the FT4 6 /7? they all crack and break!! poor quality materials. I just bought a Garmin fr60 in purple with the premium soft chest strap...hope this one is sturdy/durable AND accurate.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 & i'm really liking it. It does not have a pedometer tho.
  • Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    LLoooveee my polar ft60.. Want to add the foot attachment to
    measure distance soon ...
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love my Polar FT7 :love:
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I got the FT7, but the included chest strap is too small and I'm waiting on a replacement.