Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

tried without friends-NEED FRIEND!

missa526
missa526 Posts: 103 Member
I've been on this site for awhile with minimal results and I think having friends to support me and help support them would really help. Please friend me!

Replies

• lynvic
    lynvic Posts: 4
    We all need the support from friends. I'm new here so still trying to figure the sight out. Sticking with the recording what I eat everyday is what keeps the weight off for me. Just thinking I can do it without recording it...fail every time.
  • you can add me too :)
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Sending friend request :)
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    You can add me I am on EVERYDAY!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    I think friends do help, we need all the support and encouragement we can get. I will send you a request. Have a healthy day!
  • kyladyrider
    kyladyrider Posts: 4 Member
    I am new too. As soon as I find out how to send a friends request, I will add you. I need a little (alot) of help from my friends!
  • cdyerock
    cdyerock Posts: 3
    Hi!! hang in there and keep going. Dont look at it as a diet. Look at it as A change of life. At first its hard to get use to, but, keep doing it for the rest of your life. That way you'll know that eventially you will loose & keep it off. You still have to cheat A little now and then, Dont feel guilty, don't prosecute yourself. Forget about it, and get back in the saddle again. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    You can add me if you want. I like to be positive and motivate ppl.
  • Sending friend request now. We all need support!!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Anyone can friend me too :)
  • lasamar
    lasamar Posts: 5 Member
    you can add me i need friends too as have totally failed today :(:smile:
  • I'm right there with you. I have been doing this for a little while, I have two friends and their support really helps out! I need more friends though too. So I'll friend you! :-) anyone can send me a friend request too. We can all get there!!!
  • Barrett18
    Barrett18 Posts: 16
    I have tried without friends too! Feel free to add me! Anyone and everyone can add me too.
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    we can help each other feel free to add me , and any one can :)
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Feel free to add I can help...
  • defor5050
    defor5050 Posts: 33
    The more support you have the better, you can add me
    jackie
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    i cant imagine doing this without them! it helps tremendously!!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    you can add me if you'd like. i always log in and things like that.
  • Kimik0123
    Kimik0123 Posts: 52
    I would love some support! I've just felt like like giving up the past two weeks
  • damerdar
    damerdar Posts: 37 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. The more friends the better!