Running NSV!

Options
Today i took part in our local YMCA Fun Run/.Walk....I chose the to take part in the 5K portion and finnised it without stopping!!!!! For me this is a big deal since this is only the second one I have done (stopped running during the first one)! I did it in 38:11! For my next one in June my goal is to shave 1 minute off my time!!!!

Replies

• arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep training and I'll bet you shave a lot more than a minute off the June run.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Excellent time!
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :) Congratulations.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job, should be no problem to get a minute off of that. I think the hardest part is mental and once I finished my first it seemed so much easier after that. Good Luck!
  • lemichie
    lemichie Posts: 6
    Options
    Small world! I ran(and walked) the same race!! Way to go! This was my first race ever and I finished at 42 mins, alternating walking and running the whole time.

Go us, go Marquette!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's an awesome accomplishment that not a ton of people can say they've done. You are amazing :)
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Congrats on your milestone. You should be very proud
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!