NZ peeps - Les Mills Classes

Hi fellow MFP'ers....I have just started doing some les mills classes, but can't seem to find anything on here remotely like it...any suggestions????.... I am doing Body bump, Body Combat and Step classes...look forward to hearing your replies:happy:

Replies

• reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 232 Member
    Hey there! I do Bodypump and sometimes Body Combat. For Body Pump, I just log it as X amount of minutes "Strength Training/Weight Lifting" - which is oddly under Cardio. ? Body Combat to me is equivalent to high energy cardio/aerobics.

You could also wear a heart rate monitor, from what I've heard ( I don't own one..yet :) they are helpful for monitoring calories burnt.
  • lizhotgurl16
    lizhotgurl16 Posts: 6 Member
    It's a golds gym fb that has tha classes & tha calories u burn n each on. I can copy & paste it for u if would like
  • Kimberleycommonname
    Kimberleycommonname Posts: 52 Member
    It took me about 5 times of going to each class to get used to it. I love the hell out of Body Step and Body Jam, and Body Pump is really good once you get the hang of it too.
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    It's a golds gym fb that has tha classes & tha calories u burn n each on. I can copy & paste it for u if would like

Could you pass that info along? I would definitely be interested. I have been doing Body Pump for months and I think I am going to start Body Combat soon.