New and needing Support

Options
Hello, I have been on the jounrey of using my fitnesspal now for almost a week. I am finding it fairly simple right now but I know the more I get into it the more I will find myself 'getting bored' with it. That is why I am asking for friendly support from anyone who would like to. I am currently at 212lbs but I just had my first born child, Cooper, 4 weeks ago. My normal weight before pregnancy was around 180 and that is still just to high for my liking. I am 5'4 so I thought a reasonable weight for me would be 150lbs but I would LOVE it if I could get done to around 130. I realize this is quite a challenge but I am up for it! I want to be comfortable in my own skin and not feel like I have to hide behind baggy clothes and not wear summer clothes because of my body. I also want to be able to have lots of energy for my little one and future children.

Thanks for looking at my post! Hope to get some friends on here from this :)

Replies

• kells812
    kells812 Posts: 8
    Options
    Congrats on Cooper. Children are such a blessing. A friend request is on the way :)
  • blueyednurse06
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • groovyglittergirl
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby! I have a great group of friends from another website and we all joined MFP together, it has been wonderful getting that support. I have lost 10 pounds this month and I truly could not have done it without the extra support. Feel free to add me as your friend! My best piece of advice is drink lots of water!!! I drink 2-3 glasses as soon as I wake up and try to get at least 100 oz. in a day. You can do this!!!! If you have a smart phone, the mobile app is amazing! I look up everything before I eat it, so I know what the consequences will be :-)
    Good luck!!!
  • PoeticDeLite
    PoeticDeLite Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby!!! Good Luck on your weight loss journey!!