Hi from Ohio

Options
Hi all,
My name is Christina and I am from the cold and rainy state of Ohio or at least that is what it is right now. I'm hoping to lose over one hundred and forty pounds. wow that sounds so bad when you actually think about how much I really need to lose. But I can do it.

Replies

• itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am in Ohio too. I'm up east of Cleveland in Painesville. Add me if you want friends.
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP it will really help you in your lifestyle change. I am also from Ohio with this crappie weather lol.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati here...tired of this craptastic weather also...:flowerforyou:
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Columbus here - feel free to add me!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am NOT from Ohio...lol! But, I too want to lose over 140 pounds. Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey! You can add me if you would like!

And it is 40 degrees and rainy where I am, so stop sending your crappy weather my way! LOL! :tongue:
  • ablackst
    ablackst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ohio too :) Hating the drop in weather.. can't believe I'm saying I wish it was March weather again!! I've got 86 more pounds to go.. I don't think I like how that sounds either. :|
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also live in ohio-northern part
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Welcome...I am from Rhode Island...it's not raining, but alittle chilly! Good Luck with your goals. Yes... you are right..you CAN do it!
  • isaacsmom99
    isaacsmom99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from southeastern Ohio! Glad to meet some fellow buckeyes!!!
  • mabell7779
    Options
    I am from Northern Ohio, close to the Lake. Next week the weather will be a lot warmer. I have lost 117 lb and have 30 more to lose. I love life, and I am willing to help. Please feel free to add me.
  • Janice567
    Options
    Looking for my friend Lindsay, contact me!:happy:
  • domaha28
    domaha28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, not from Ohio but feeling the same hit and miss weather here in New York. It may seem like a long way to go but just remember to take one day at a time. Do the best you can each day and if you have a little setback just keep on going. You'll get there. We are all here to help each other and feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • cipb1215
    cipb1215 Posts: 3
    Options
    Another buckeye :-) Welcome welcome!!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm in Zanesville!!

You think you don't like the sound of that, I've lost 53, and still want to lose 50+ more
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    From a fellow Buckeye...hello and welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new MFP friends motivation and support.

Tina from Cincinnati.
  • denisekh88
    Options
    Hello from your neighbor in Northern Ky...it is thunder storming here....blah!
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm the Cleveland area! Can't wait till the weather changes! lol
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm in ohio too!
    around the polaris area.
    all feel free to add me, I just had a similar post to this one :)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hello from Cincinnati!!
  • bjmcnutt
    bjmcnutt Posts: 3
    Options
    hey Im an Ohio Gal too Parma area add me if you are near and wanna helper and be a helper