Hi from OKC

Options
:wink:
I am new to this site and not sure if it will help me lose weight but it will help me track what i eat since I don't write in a food journal anymore. I try to accurately add all foods i have eaten good/bad and the very tasty. I however have to be careful since I have food allergies and diabetes. (rolls eyes)
I used to be good at watching my diet but lately I just don't care. But I hope to start doing fun things again and get rid of this gut I created.
ciao!

Replies

• deeunicorn23
    Options
    :) welcome!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I haven't been back in several years, but I spent most of my life in Oklahoma City. Sounds like you are in headed in the right direction. Just take it one step at a time. You can do it! :)
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am from Tulsa and I'd like to Welcome you and feel free to add me.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp land , I have only been doing this about a month and it keeps me accountable, also diabetic and really hoping to get off all the meds eventually you are more than welcome to add me for support
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I am out in Choctaw, welcome. This place really works I am sure you will have sucess at it.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    HI!!!! Welcome!!!
    Im from Oklahoma too!!!!! Born in Edmond. Living in Miami(oklahoma). but moving to Ohio in a month
  • blessedmom1102
    blessedmom1102 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in arkansas!