30 DAY SHRED-MAY

Options

Replies

• CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    will we be doing it every day? i think jillian said you have to take days off and i think she is right if we want to stick to the end :laugh:
    I will be doing it every day, if you want to take a day off, it's okay, I think really the end result is what matters.
    I've just joined a biggest loser challenge and weigh in is on Tues. So, I am definitely going to go the whole 30 days :3
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey!...I'd love to join. Please add me. Just got the DVD and would love to go through it with others. :)
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Pick me, I want to join & Monday would be a perfect day for me to start.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in on this also. :)
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Bump

invites sent!
  • ThreesCompanee
    Options
    I was supposed to do the 30DS in April. Ah-hem.....I took way too many days off. Life kept getting in the way. I got up to L2 D3 in one month. Not good. Shame on me. I'd like to retry in May. Please?
  • frenchie2727
    frenchie2727 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    am I too late? I've had 30DS for a while and do it every once in a while...I've used some of the recipes but I've never actually followed the 30 day plan (I've just done different levels on different days jumping around all over the place).
  • Husky000
    Husky000 Posts: 6
    Options
    fanx hun im gonna do it :)
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    I'll join in! I had to quit Insanity thanks to my idiot neighbor downstairs, so I'm hoping that 30DS will be slightly more quiet.
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    Options
    Can someone please help me?? Just did my very 1st 30 ds workout but do not know how to log it into my exercises!!!

I record it as circuit training - I had the same question as you and I had a lot of people reply telling me that's what they do. :)
  • therealkatarr
    Options
    Is anyone interested in this??

I started at the beginning of April but lost track because I got sick several times in a row and couldn't find the motivation to do so, but I really want to do it and complete it!

Who's with me!

We can post our stats here as well, or not, but you need to calculate your inches before so you know how well you did.
    I'm not going to hide my stats! I want something to hold me accountable! LOL

Anyone want to join????? Until then, I'll keep dancing with my wii (which burns MAD CALORIES btw)

I'll hopefully be able to join. I managed to hurt my foot towards the end of this month so I only got to do level 3 once. :(

I'll start it again with you all. :)

ps; Wii dancing is one of my favorite things. :)
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's what I've done in the past as well.
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I'd like to join. Just bought my DVD at Target today! Let's do this thing!
  • chubbster17
    Options
    I'd like to join in! :) I've done the DVD a couple of times, could do with the motivation to keep going with it :) x
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm already on Day 2 but I'm in!

My before stats:

Weight: 210 lbs 04/17/12

Neck-15.0 on 04/28/12

Waist- 41.75 on 04/28/12

Hips- 41.0 on 04/28/12
  • bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well if I'm not too late!

Thanks also for posting this idea...I was going to make May my 30DS month and its going to be great to have some friends to encourage each other.
  • jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am TOTALLY in! I have done a few days here and there, but I've never really stuck with it. Hopefully tackling that beast with others with help! Feel free to add me!
  • michellenugent1971
    Options
    I am in! I started this morning with level 1, and I have some soreness! Yeah!!!!! So I would love some accountablity.
  • jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning! I forgot how much I hate the side lunges with weights. Only 29 more days to go! :)
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday, but I would love to join you all for support!