Any UK friends out there to support me?

Options

Replies

• sezhep
    sezhep Posts: 57
    Options
    Originally from Teesside but currently at university in Loughborough. Feel free to add!!
  • athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm from the South West, feel free to add me, just started logging back on here after having my second baby x
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the west coast of Scotland and love to have new buddies to support! Feel free to add me :)
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi im from London feel free to add me!!
  • MsRejection
    MsRejection Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Ann from New York USA feel free to add me for support in your weight loss journey if anyone would like to add me please do i could use the support as well! :)
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm from Coventry but now living in London.
  • safiaq
    safiaq Posts: 21
    Options
    I've just discovered Hartley's 10 calorie jelly's and Weightwatchers pudding flavoured yoghurts - yum!

Yes I like the Hartley's jellies. Just had some Tesco roasted red pepper cottage cheese with a ricecake for a snack, it's yum! (well for cottage cheese anyway!).

THANKS ;-)
  • tzin99
    tzin99 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey I live in London! Added you!
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Check out the Team UK group, too- nearly 1500 members!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

I'm Ros- from Sheffield btw.!
  • Miss_E_
    Miss_E_ Posts: 45
    Options
    Hey, from the UK :) have sent you an add :)
  • misssephy
    misssephy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am from near Glasgow feel free to add me :)
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess. I live in Hertfordshire. Feel free to add me :)
  • claire1977
    claire1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Leicester happy for you to add me :happy:
  • veggylicious
    veggylicious Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am in Cumbria feel free to add anyone who wants a buddy :-) I have only been on for a week but have already found it useful to track everything :-)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Well! I feel honour bound to bring in a little Welsh influence here ... so far no Welshies have responded so - I am from South Wales originally - have been living in North Wales for a long time. I joined MFP in March and it is just brilliant! Excellent support from MFP friends. Anyone can add me if they want to and I wish you all a very successful journey towards better health and a slimmer you. ;p)
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Paula, my name is Emma and I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire. I joined MFP last week and have lost 6.7lbs in two weeks, prior to that I had lost 60lbs with Slimming World but regained 20lbs following my marriage break up so last Monday I decided to join MFP. I still have around 39lbs that I would like to lose.

I ordered myself a cross trainer yesterday so can't wait for it to come on Saturday then I can do some serious calorie burn :)
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in sunny Scotland.

I have added you :) I'm new here too so need as much help as i can get too. :)
  • Jennaannwatts
    Options
    Hi Paula,

I'm in manchester, please add me!! i need the motivation to keep going too this year is our year girls!!
  • Pintsiz3
    Pintsiz3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sian. I live in Wiltshire.
    Just started today and hoping to lose weight! I need some support and motivation! Always up for friends and support!
  • CMAXSAN
    CMAXSAN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from northamptonshire. Recently started my journey andfeel its great to support each other feel free to add me :smile: