30 Day Shred!

Options
Anyone wanna join me? Has anyone done it before? Success stories, failure stories, I wanna hear them all! What was your opinion of it? Feedback would be appreciated!

Replies

• mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    when are you starting? I assume you are doing 10 days at each level with no break.
    I have done it before, and it was a killer, but I'd love to give it another go so count me in.
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    If you have it already, I'd like to start today?
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes I have it already, but am in work til midnight so I will have to start tomorrow morning, but I'll also do it tomorrow night to catch up :happy:
  • aprileigh27
    Options
    I started today!!!!! :) whoppped my *kitten*....that tape is intense for 20 mins! Lets dooo it
  • ChristaFall
    ChristaFall Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me!
  • jsdean87
    jsdean87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did it, love it and am doing the 90 day body revolution as we speak. Started Phase 2 workout 8 today. Glad I did 30 day shred before starting this- good luck! Stick with it. I didn't lose a ton of weight, but went down a jean size. :)
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    Hell, I'll take what I can get!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me today as well!
    I woke up SO SORE today, but after I did the next workout I felt really good.
    I want to lose 5 pounds with this, and hopefully get leaner thighs & smaller love handles!
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    Day 2 just kicked my butt.... you guys were right, SO SORE!
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    id like to start! today or tomarrow and i think i might combine with p90x as well!
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Can someone pm me with what I would need before I buy it ? You guys talking about the J Michaels dvd right ?
  • x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I started the 1st of April and Im still on level 2. JM recommends you do 5days of it and 2days rest (so really it takes 6weeks lol)
    Im due to start level 3 and Im worried haha!
    I havent lost any weight but ive toned up loads (I now have small biceps yay!) and my stomach muscles are developing. Take your inches before and after as thats where you will see results xx
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    on day 12....done 2 days of level two and struggling to bend down! It's all good....

Haven't had a break and going to try and do straight 30 days. Measured yesterday and lost an inch around waist so very happy.

There's a 30 day shred group if anyone intersested in joining - lots of support and advice.
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    General Question: Did you take before and after pics? Measurements? Weight? All 3? I did all three, well not after yet! ;P
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Don't know if you got an answer to this yet but all you need are some hand weights. If you haven't got these use tins of beans etc or fill up small water bottles - will work just as well.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Did day 1, Level 3 today :drinker: