Am I finally fit enough to pull off yoga pants??

Options

Replies

• DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty d__n good to me.
  • ErinI5787
    ErinI5787 Posts: 18
    Options
    to be honest, I feel like yoga pants really don't look terrible even on larger people. I've seen it. They smooth you out and if black they can be slimming even if skin tight. I find yoga pants pretty forgiving :) And I've been wearing them ever since I started my weightloss journey. I always felt sexy while wearing them and still do. Yes you can most definitely pull them off. You're smaller than me :)
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think you know you can... :P
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Nice *kitten* ;) LOL
    Seriously though, they look great on you.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    They look awesome!! Great job
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    She said "be honest" and I was honest. She doesn't look fat in them, but I don't like them and I don't think anyone could pull those off.

Sorry.

I think you look great in them as work-out gear, but I may agree a bit in that I HATE the "yoga pants as every day pants to wear out" trend right now. Can you pull them off and look smokin' during a work out? Absolutely!! Do I think you should go to the mall in them? Nope. But I don't think anyone should.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    most certainly, well done
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.

Thaaaaaaaank you.

Running tights on the other hand are sexy as hell.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carjohnson2
    Options
    You look good.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options

I totally disagree....
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I think yoga pants look fine on just about anyone, for working out purposes at least.
    I wear them and I'm still a ways off from my goal weight!
  • katemme
    Options

Thaaaaaaaank you.

There was one girl, her's were practically sheer and you could tell she was wearing a thong under them. It was not pretty. Like putting 40 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You look good, just not sure you will be able to exercise hard core in those - they are really low cut - personally I would feel like I have to keep pulling it up or lose it!:laugh:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    that's just crazy...
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    wwwwwwwoooooohoooooo! I am so surprised to see all the positivity you have no idea!!!!!!! :)

And regardless, I wouldn't wear them all day. Just for workouts and such. I'm more of a jeans and tshirt girl :)
  • katemme
    Options
    that's just crazy...

ITS NOT CRAZY, IT SHOULD BE A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS TO LOOK AT SOMEONE WITH A LUMPY BUTT WEARING CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! :bigsmile: Wear the hell outta them! I think the camo is cute! They just don't look very practical lol, looks low cut and like they'd be falling down all the time!
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Thaaaaaaaank you.

There was one girl, her's were practically sheer and you could tell she was wearing a thong under them. It was not pretty. Like putting 40 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack.

Ahahaha, that's just stupid. Who runs with thongs?