365 days on MFP! But I'm not done yet! - Pics

Options

Replies

• anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How great!!! I cant tell you how wonderful you look, and I am sure you feel great!!! I cant wait to see what my one year mark looks like!!! Congratulations!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!

I'm always so happy to see people's success stories. It really inspires me to keep at it!

Congrats and keep up the FABULOUS work!
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational and fantastic results. You look amazing. Well done.:happy:
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What an amzing inspiration you are for me! I nearly cried when reading your post. What an amazing transformation and what an amazing woman you are! It's so difficult just to pull that trigger, but once we start, there's no stopping us! Way to go!
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done :)
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    wow that is wonderful!! how tall are you and what was your claorie intake? im curious. I keep asking this to find out if i see any shorty women who need to eat as little as i do. :(
  • sarahball386
    Options
    Not only is your story and progress AMAZING but it is also proof positive that the weight doesn’t appear or disappear overnight. You have worked long and hard to get to where you are! I am so proud of you and everyone on here for taking their lives back!!! My mother use to tell me all of these fad-fast-acting weight loss tricks and I would try ‘em all. I have learned that nothing works as well or as steadily as making conscious healthier choices and exercising. I was always a heavy kid and was constantly tormented in school… I hated gym class and always came up with excuses not to participate. Now I run 2-miles on the treadmill three times a week and am not stopping there!!
  • joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Such a difference! you look amazing!
  • shinulya
    shinulya Posts: 7
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how much younger you look when you lose weight?? You look great x
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow! Mind-blowing results! WTG
  • sla456
    sla456 Posts: 21
    Options
    great job!! You look great!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
    That post is inspirational to me!!!!

I couldn't even take a picture of myself until the other day after I have already lost 30 pounds. But my ahha moment was I was taking a picture for a charity event, and when I saw the picture, it was NOT the picture in my mind's eye! I was disgusted, and an online friend of mine suggested MFP, and I have been logging ever since.

Granted I have not done the amazing 365 days that you have, I have been consistent, and will remain consistent!!!

Thanks for posting, as the is so encouraging!!
    Continue Success!!
    Ivy
  • munichmangler
    munichmangler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspirational jourey you're on! You hit the nail right on the head with everything you said. The transformation you've gone through inside and out is absolutely awesome and you look and sound gorgeous. Congrats on your super success so far. Surely, you don't have far to go now and I wish you every success on your way to your final goal. You rock!!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    OP, it's folks like you who show me being fit & hot are possible. Thanks for posting.
  • lampson1
    lampson1 Posts: 25
    Options
    You look AMAZING and SOOOO much younger! Congrats on your weight loss success!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing success!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PaperThinLips
    PaperThinLips Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    omfg! finally someone who's lost weight w/ the same body shape as mine!!
    good job!! you look fabulous!!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    my lord!
  • AndreaDaPrincess
    AndreaDaPrincess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing !!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!