Am I finally fit enough to pull off yoga pants??

Options

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm thinkin of makin the backside one my new profile pic on here... should i? lol or is that too much??
    Hell yes, it's a great photo. If my *kitten* looked like that I'd be having posters printed! :bigsmile:

Just a thought, if you do have photo editing software, I'd crop the photo to just above your bum and maybe take a bit off the top too, profile photographs do come out disappointingly small and it's a shame not to show it off in its full glory!

ahahahahha i'll see what i can do lol :p
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    love the tats, love the pants, but I must know what kind of bra that is lol. It looks quite comfy

it is!!!!! it is Danskin and i got it from walmart!!! 2 pack for $9!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    omg i love you guys lol
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    idk about yoga pants but you have some freaking awesome tatts
  • adriany9
    adriany9 Posts: 32
    Options
    Ding dong...

You look awesome in the yoga pants
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    love the tats, love the pants, but I must know what kind of bra that is lol. It looks quite comfy

it is!!!!! it is Danskin and i got it from walmart!!! 2 pack for $9!

Wow! Is it just the spandex kind? It looks like it's shaped/supported. F your butt, your boobs are amazing lol!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Go for it. I live in Canada where there's a store that sells them in plus sizes. I got a pair for Christmas from my parents. They fit like a glove then. Now, not only do I have trouble keeping them up, but they're falling down around my ankles!!! Trust me, you look great in them. Go for it!!! :bigsmile:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    They look great!!!! I love yoga pants and finally bought a few pair, but they kept falling down during Zumba and I had to keep pulling them back up. It was a nightmare...so I am scared to ever wear them to workout in them again. LOL I wear them now to sleep in.:cry:
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.

Thaaaaaaaank you.

Running tights on the other hand are sexy as hell.

A lot of times they are compression leggings. Those are different IMO. They actually serve a purpose! <3 Zensah!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    If you wanted to wear them as a fashion item, rather than for working out, I'd advise you to choose a pair that were cut an inch or two higher at the front.

But honestly, they look absolutely amazing, you're definitely fit enough to "pull them off". So to speak! :bigsmile:

This
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.

Thaaaaaaaank you.

There was one girl, her's were practically sheer and you could tell she was wearing a thong under them. It was not pretty. Like putting 40 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack.

Ahahaha, that's just stupid. Who runs with thongs?

Whoa!! do we have a bunch of extremely shallow judgmental underwear models on this site or what??? :noway: Live and let live sweeties - I'm sure I haven't seen any of you on Sports Illustrated's cover yet.....
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe the widespread opinions of yoga pants. I wear mine all the time and my *kitten* is nowhere near as hot as yours. There are probably judgmental catty women everywhere I go that say I look like potatos or something. You know what? I dont give a crap. I wear what I want! If you dont like it, quit staring at my *kitten*! I hate this mentality that people who are overweight should not be allowed to dress however they damn well please. You can look away, and if the mental image is burned into your brain so BADLY that it just makes you sick and you can't get it out of your head, then I'm sorry but you either need help or need to get a life.

Okay, that being said. You have a freakin AMAZING body and I think you should wear anything you want to every single day. You look fanfreakintabulous in those pants!!!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I say no, but that's only because you'd look WAY better in bootie shorts!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options

Thaaaaaaaank you.

There was one girl, her's were practically sheer and you could tell she was wearing a thong under them. It was not pretty. Like putting 40 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack.

Whoa!! do we have a bunch of extremely shallow judgmental underwear models on this site or what??? :noway: Live and let live sweeties - I'm sure I haven't seen any of you on Sports Illustrated's cover yet.....

for real
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Need more pictures for further booty analysis.
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Thaaaaaaaank you.

Honey. We were saying that yoga pants look bad. Did we for a MOMENT imply that we think we look better, or that we think we're "swimsuit models"? No. Your comments are made off assumptions, and you are entirely wrong.

We're all here for a reason, and your comment didn't exactly boost my confidence. I will, however, stand my my earlier saying. Yoga pants are ugly. If OP would buy some runner tights or compression leggings, she would look really nice. I just don't have any tolerance for pink military print. The right to wear that will forever remain to four year old girls.
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If they were there to run in an 8k, then kudos to them girl...I think they should be able to wear whatever they want...;)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I disagree. I see many women who look amazing in yoga pants. The OP is one of them. I'm sorry you have had horrible yoga pants trauma in your past.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants ARE cute and you look cute in them.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    If they were there to run in an 8k, then kudos to them girl...I think they should be able to wear whatever they want...;)

My point exactly....