Looking for some support buddies - 56 to lose!

2»

Replies

• tloatts
    tloatts Posts: 1 Member
    I'm also looking for a support buddy so you can add me if you like
  • jsdeanis
    jsdeanis Posts: 5
    Let this journey begin and let me not give up. First week done and I wrote down EVERYTHING I put in my mouth. That is a huge accomplishment because it really made me limit what I ate, but more importantly, the portion size of what I ate.

Portion control has always been where I trip up! I like the accountability of the food diary as well. It's making me think and plan my meals in advance rather than getting home from work at 8pm and grabbing some chips!

Good luck!
  • Thanks all. I will look into joining some groups this week too. This site is just too awesome for words! :)
  • I think American restaurants have really messed with our minds about what is an appropriate sized portion! It was a little shocking to me to see that my favorite cheese tortellini single portion ended up being just 9 tortellinis! I can honestly say that a serving for me was likely at least twice that or maybe even 3 times that number. When I looked at the calorie count for that I nearly fell over.
  • I totally agree!!!!
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    I would love to have more friends please add me and lets kick some butt ((((__)(__))))) !!!
  • Bee true this! LOL Gonna exercise now~ oxox
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Welcome! I've been here a few weeks now and really find the friendships helpful! Feel free to add me, too.
  • alinn29
    alinn29 Posts: 4 Member
    add me I just got started but want to lose about 40lbs
  • EverdayLife
    EverdayLife Posts: 11 Member
    i'm looking for support to maybe we can help each other adding you
  • Glad to have found so many awesome people here.
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Welcome. I just joined yesterday... I think. Our weight loss goals are about the same. One pound at a time! Good Luck!
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    I'll add you. I think having friends helps a lot. Good luck!
  • Thanks girls good luck to you guys too and one pound great job on 6 lbs down!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Added, and anyone feel free to add me as well. We can all use support in this journey. :)
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Check out the many groups. Some specific for your state, some by types of diet plans people are on looking for support, there or 100+ to lose groups, search groups for all that is available to you, Good luck