Am I finally fit enough to pull off yoga pants??

Options

Replies

• SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I love your tattoos!

9821387.png
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    But OP didn't ask if yoga pants are cute, she asked it she was fit enough to wear them. And she totally is, whether you like the clothing item itself or not. ;-)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    But OP didn't ask if yoga pants are cute, she asked it she was fit enough to wear them. And she totally is, whether you like the clothing item itself or not. ;-)
    But how can you give an opinion on the item if you think it's awful on everyone?
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You are ROCKING those yoga pants! Get it, girl!
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.

Thaaaaaaaank you.

Running tights on the other hand are sexy as hell.

There was one girl, her's were practically sheer and you could tell she was wearing a thong under them. It was not pretty. Like putting 40 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack.

Well, I am finding a hell of a time trying to find a comfortable burlap sack or an exercising moo moo to fit my needs. So, I wear yoga pants lifting, and it looks like 100lbs of potatoes in a 20lb sack, enjoy the view!!
    F.Y.I. Her’s is not a word.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    But how can you give an opinion on the item if you think it's awful on everyone?

If you don't like the item you can either comment on OP's fitness in general or just not comment. She didn't ask if people like yoga pants. She asked if she was fit enough to wear something that form fitting. I mean yes anytime you post a pic and ask opinions you are opening yourself up to additional comments that you may not have asked for, but commenting on personal taste doesn't answer the OP's question since OP obviously likes the item she's asking about.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

If you don't like the item you can either comment on OP's fitness in general or just not comment. She didn't ask if people like yoga pants. She asked if she was fit enough to wear something that form fitting. I mean yes anytime you post a pic and ask opinions you are opening yourself up to additional comments that you may not have asked for, but commenting on personal taste doesn't answer the OP's question since OP obviously likes the item she's asking about.
    You must be new to the forums, people here will comment no matter if they like the topic or not.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    You must not have checked my join date or post number. LOL. I'm just saying its counterproductive to the OP's intent of the thread. Surely you have had people comment on things that you did not ask for an opinion on and can understand the feeling. In fact I'm quite certain I've seen threads where that happened to you in the past.

Now back to our regularly scheduled admiration of OP's hard work paying off. ;-)
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No.

Lmao I really hope that was a joke. You look amazing in general. Definitely able to pull those off.
  • legendary781
    legendary781 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Need more pics but its looking good so far!!!
  • Glitter_pumpkin
    Options
    No question about it, you look great in them and your back looks amazing!
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My 11 year old son said "OOO She's HOT!!" so yes you can rock your yoga pants girl!! Way to go!!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Wow, I really like your tattoos.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go ahead and say HELL YES!
  • solskinnzombie
    solskinnzombie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i feel like if you are doing yoga or running, they are fine, but they shouldnt be worn as pants. the same goes for leggings.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Definitely!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love your body (take that in the least creepy way possible) -- what is your general workout regime? I would LOVE to know! You look amazing, and I think you rock the yoga pants.

Though, I think anyone who wants to wear yoga pants should wear them, life's too short to care what some *kitten* at the mall says about the shape of your *kitten*. I feel the same way about bikinis, if you want to wear them, wear them, who cares if you weigh 100 pounds or 300.

BUT -- you certainly won't be getting any negative comments in those pants, missy.
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    I don't want to be a swim suit model. I don't care if "her's" isn't a word, grammar nazi. She can wear them if she pleases, it is just my opinion that no one should be wearing them. I'm not jealous one bit.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    girl your *kitten* looks amazing. but i don't think pants with a front rise that low are flattering on anyone.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Can I just.. borrow your *kitten*.. Um.. permanently?

This!