Non-food guilty pleasure

Options

Replies

• strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Clothes.. I need to stop myself from buying more or I'm gonna be broke soon :(
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Clothes.. I need to stop myself from buying more or I'm gonna be broke soon :(

Yeah me too, partly, in my defense, out of necessity though. None of my old clothes fit me. They all look like rags hanging off me. I had to go completely replace most of my work/professional wardrobe so I look professional and nice. It was not cheap but worth it.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Books, I buy one (...or five) every time I have extra money. I even went and put shelves in my room to hold all of these books and that's still not enough room, they're piled up everywhere! :blushing:

Korean dramas. I don't know Korean, but I LOVE the dramas!! I could sit here all day every day watching them.

The second part makes me worry about you just a bit. Isn't everyone miserable / dead at the end of the series? It says a lot about us as a people... ;)
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Real Housewives of _____. I can't help it - it sucks me in!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Nail Polish! I have about 200! LOVE it so much!
  • solskinnzombie
    solskinnzombie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    watching desperate housewives :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Probably books. I just love going to a library or bookstore and seeing what's new that's interesting to read. :)
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Patchwork fabric, my Hubby says I have enough fabric in my stash to quilt the town.:laugh:
    And Books, always books. Paperbacks & kindle books, good literature & trashy bodice rippers, I'll read them all.
  • sweetkat75
    Options
    Going on cruises. Love visiting many places in one trip.
  • amy_fulk
    amy_fulk Posts: 69
    Options
    Buying new workout gear:: Weights, straps, Nike Shoes, kettlebell...all of it! :)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Hunting...
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Well that killed the thread... :-D
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    X-files... I know, I know... but if I have nothing else going on, it's likely that I'm watching an old episode or two.... and I won't mention the fanfic I still occasionally like to read.
  • JoieAtaxi
    Options
    Mine would have to be clothes... I LOVE clothes almost as much as I love my kitties!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    manicures, pedicures, hair appointment, shopping and tanning. HAHA, i'm learning to love this life.
    It's a good thing I work the good old american 60 hour weeks to pay for it.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    everything

clothes. reality tv shows. makeup. THINGS. STUFF.
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have to choose just one?! Shoes and clothes, MFP (!) and tech stuff. I love finding cool stuff online! And I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty!
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    books and groupon
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Grey's Anatomy! That's all the relationship drama I need in my life.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a sucker for romance novels :blushing: