playing with the kidos

Options
So its wonderful outside today. So I've found that getting up and playing at the playground playing tag and leap frog and so with my children i been working up a massive sweat and its really getting my heart rate going. How can i (or can i) track this under exercise? I love this more than anything and so do they , they really help push me to keep moving.

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Sounds like you had a fun day! Depending on what you have your activity set to would determine if you would track it. Example-If it's set to active, I wouldn't include it. If sedentary, you would count it. That's how I would do it anyway! :)
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I never count that kind of stuff. I just hope it will add to the scale dropping.
  • jakay_f
    jakay_f Posts: 28
    Options
    Good for you! Sounds like you had a fun day! Depending on what you have your activity set to would determine if you would track it. Example-If it's set to active, I wouldn't include it. If sedentary, you would count it. That's how I would do it anyway! :)

Its set to sedentary i spend 5 to 6days a week 8-12 hours a day behind a computer.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I looked up playing type activities on the exercise list and couldn't find anything. I wonder what would be similar? Some like to wear HRM's to get the actual calories burned amount. I will keep looking. :)

Well what about something like" jogging" since you are playing tag, etc. Probably would be just an estimate though, since you were doing other things. That's one good thing about having mine set to active, is that I don't have to track so much. Good luck with everything! :)