Four Month Progress - 30 pounds down!

Options

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!

Honestly, I think you "thought" you were skinnier in the first dress, and you look uncomfortable, the dress fits 'well" in the second pick now its going to start falling off of you!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!! congratulations!! love the dress by the way
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing :)

My hips are currently at 45 inches, but would LOVE for them to go down to 40 or so.
    Congrats on feeling good from the exercise. I no longer fear having to have a workout - I look for excuses to have one throughout the day and am considering going back to the gym (have developed a strong distaste for them over the years). I get my workouts from the wii fit lol. I feel a lot better after upping my exercise regime recently as well :)

Well done you :)
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!

Honestly, I think you "thought" you were skinnier in the first dress, and you look uncomfortable, the dress fits 'well" in the second pick now its going to start falling off of you!

Oh, I totally did. I hadn't realized how bad it had gotten at all. I saw that picture and was like "OH MY GOD."

The dress is definitely too big now. Looks fine in the photo, and I could actually wear it out, but it isn't clingy like it's supposed to be . . . it's rather loose! :)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Your hard work shows. Relish in your success.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    GREAT calves :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Love seeing the change in the same dress, you look wonderful !

^^ 100% agree! GOOD for you!!!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Hey! I have that dress in a gown style!! Now I know what I will look like in it when I work on looking as fab as you!!! great job!!!
  • saynotofat
    Options
    The incredible shrinking woman!! Congratulations!
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    congrats, so jealous!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You've done soooo well! :) you look great!
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger in your last pic. Great work and thanks for posting the pictures.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    really amazing progress. you motivated me today.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    So excited that you shared your journey. Thank you . You look amazing.
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    So inspirational, thank you! I've hit a plateau - no movement in the scale in any positive way since February - so I am stuck around 163, your 2nd last picture. I want to get to 148, but having major motivational issues and feeling defeated. Thank you for helping me to feel there is hope! You look awesome, the changes are awesome! :D
  • dancecentral
    dancecentral Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You rock! and it's always helpful for me to see people who started around the same size as me get in shape since I'm only a month into my commitment .. it helps me want to keep going :smile:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Really nice!! Be sure to take pics after next 10 as well as the final 10!! Congrats!
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You rock! and it's always helpful for me to see people who started around the same size as me get in shape since I'm only a month into my commitment .. it helps me want to keep going :smile:

That is why I like to share! When I first started, I stalked the success stories boards when I was feeling depressed and like I couldn't do it, and they picked me up and made me feel like I could do it!

I am so glad to help you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!