Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• heleflump
    heleflump Posts: 57
    Options
    No tattoos and only pierced ears. Seems more natural to me.

I was thinking about a tattoo last year, but then I saw a 65 year old woman with tattoo - YUK!

I know - that's what I mean - when a beautiful rose turns into a sort of brown droopy weed, or a stunning butterfly turns into moth - would just make getting old even more depressing!!!! (disclaimer - not that I think getting old has bad or any other negative connotations whatsoever - these are merely opnions drawn from research which suggests that some (tho NOT all) people can experience emotional reactions to getting old -and I also appreciate that not all elderly people experience sagging skin - but some clearly do! [phew! just in case you were thinking I was being judgmental in any way!!]
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Don't call me a punk, I just have my ears pierced. No tattoos, though I'd like one someday.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Me! I've never thought of any tattoo ideas that I'd like, and I don't think I'll ever get any.
    Have my bellybutton pierced for 9 years, and my nose pierced too. That's about the height of it! :drinker:
  • Hootowlhollow
    Options
    None for me either. Or piercings for that matter.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If you ever watch a tattoo being removed, you will think differently about them.
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    <
    None here! :)
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    **raises hand**

Just not my thing :).

Samesies.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    My skin is too pretty. Besides I hate commitments.
  • MelissaZumbaLuv
    MelissaZumbaLuv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos. I secretly dislike them on women (well, most anyway), especially when she is wearing a wedding dress - just my preference/opinion. Don't mind them on men though.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No tattoos or piercings here, either. I'm just not into it. Glad my mom didn't pierce me as a baby. Then I would have been stuck with that crap. Fine for others, but so not for me. :flowerforyou:
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    no tattoo's and my only piercing is my ears :) I have gone back and forth with the idea of getting a tattoo though, but I'm terrified of needles and if I want something on my wrist one day and not the other than drawing it on has worked for me so far :D
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    No tattoos or piercings! I'm scared to death of needles...

^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!

Also amazing, though, since I retired from the Navy!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    No tattoo's. I use to want one when I was in high school, but not now. I can't get one anyhow. I have 3 holes in one ear and 4 in the other though.
  • vickianensen
    Options
    no tattoos. i believe, quite honestly, that they look trashy. I'm a nurse and i've see too many 90 year olds with sagging faded tattoos that look absolutely ridiculous. I won't be one of them!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    None here.. always thought about it but wanted to wait til my body looked better lol.. and I was married. What if I got a tattoo and the man I married didn't like em??!! So, I haven't yet.. but I kinda want to.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No tatoos...I like them but will never have any besides stick on tatoos because I am extremely afraid of needles. Only have my ears pierced
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I don't have any......yet. I have bigger money concerns at the moment. Eventually I'll have my father's family crest on one shoulder blade and my mother's on the other.
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here. I think I want to get one someday, but for now I'm fine without any.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Right here :) NONE... although I want to get a little one on my left foot of my brother's name with a heart in the background (he passed away almost 8 years ago)... that way he will always walk with me :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Don't have any, but if the occasion arose, I wouldn't be opposed to getting a meaningful tatt. :)