Stepping it up, need some encouragement!

Options
LaurySch
LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
I've been using the site for about 4 months now and really surprised myself at how easy those first pounds came off! I haven't really used the social side yet, mainly because I have a hard time hearing what people actually think of me - I'm my own worst critic! I've given myself a conservative weight loss goal, but I'm pretty sure that if I reach it I will want to push myself for more - and I''ve also set myself a running goal. I'd like to be able to run a competitive 5k before the year is up. So I'd like to be able to find some friends who are willing to keep me focused and hopefully I can help them out too!

Replies

• JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for motivational friends!!! :)
  • Changing2012
    Changing2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I'm jumping back in this week and need some friends for encouragement!
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    add me too ;0) I need all the encouragment I can get! and I like to encourage as well ;0)
  • racebelle88
    Options
    I can always use some supportive friends.Feel free to add me.
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hey, I added you! We have about the same goal weight and I'm training for my first 5k in a few months too.
  • mbeltz
    mbeltz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm starting tomorrow and need all the help I can get too!
  • elrex2491
    elrex2491 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to! It's been a slow but steady process for me. I can use all the motivation I can get as well!