does weight loss Always = smaller boobies????

Options

Replies

• LatissimusDorsi
    Options
    What are boobs made of? Fat.
    So yes you will lose them.

smh ... from a man

And what does that matter exactly?

still smh

Lol so since i have a penis I know nothing? Dumbass.
  • Lanzbug
    Lanzbug Posts: 3
    Options

smh ... from a man

still smh

P.s. as a scientist and a doctor to be... I can assure that that breasts are a lot more than just fat :p
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    not much on mine
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 115lbs.
    My bra size changed a little but not the size of the ladies.
    I have other MFP who are still VERY generously endowed after losing almost 140lbs
  • wonderkitten711
    wonderkitten711 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have lost several inches from the underbust (what determines band size) but pretty much not a damn inch from my bust itself (and I'm down 22 pounds and over 25 inches since Jan). I haven't decided if I'm happy about it or not... DD was big enough but now I'm an F cup >.<
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've lost around my chest but haven't lost cup size. (. I've lost 45 in total, some before MFP). And mine seem to have a better shape.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I sure damn hope so because these things are gonna knock my eyeballs out lol
  • reginapeak
    Options
    I kind of hope so. I am currently a D. I have lost 18 lbs, and I hope to be a comfortable C soon. Working on my second 18!! :)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs but not from my boobs, I am still the same cup size (D). I lost more "perkiness," but of course I am not as young as I used to be or as most of you are, so no much hormones left, if any.

It all depends in genetic, besides the weight.
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you asked this! I've always been wondering and trying not to overdue it on chest exercises for that very reason. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I just don't wanna lose my girls! ;)
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    The way I am built, I do not lose my tahtahs when I lose weight. In the past I lost 65 pounds and was at my goal weight and didnt lose anything cup wise, I am an F cup (and yes they are real). So I think its merely genetics, I have lost 34 so far this time around and havent lost anything in the tahtahs. I feel for you though, I wouldnt want to lose mine either :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I bought mine.....:)

Me too! :wink:
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

smh ... from a man

still smh

Lol so since i have a penis I know nothing? Dumbass.

you said it ... not me ... and for the sake of following MFP rules ... i will not call you the 12 letter word on the tip of my tongue
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I sure damn hope so because these things are gonna knock my eyeballs out lol

Lol!! this made me laugh xD

I also had a decrease in band size, and lost a cup
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It hasn't for me, yet.
  • stringqueen16
    Options
    I think it varies for everyone. When my mother loses weight, that's where she loses it first, but at my very smallest (around 140lbs) I was a 34DD and now I'm a 38DD. I've lost 35 pounds and none came off my chest. At all.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i lost back fat so my bra was smaller but the boobs stayed the same. they looked bigger because of the muscles underneath.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    For me, sadly... yes.. but for some people not! I lose there first and belly last.. wish it was reversed!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you asked this! I've always been wondering and trying not to overdue it on chest exercises for that very reason. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I just don't wanna lose my girls! ;)

Doing chest exercises is actually supposed to build up the muscle under the girls and keep them looking fuller. It certainly will not make them shrink since you can't do any exercise that would cause a spot-reduction of fat. Fat will just come off wherever your body naturally burns it off, you can't influence the location with specific exercises. So go ahead and build up those pecks. :-)
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think it depends... when I was younger it stayed at a C, I got prego with kids and it always went up to D or DD but after i lost the baby weight I have always gone back down to a C. I think it depends on what you were as a young adult. I have a lot more to lose but I am sure i will still wear a C just smaller width.

Oh and I have gone up and down on my weight even when I was not pregnant and it always stayed at a C.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!