does weight loss Always = smaller boobies????

Options

Replies

• LatissimusDorsi
    Options
    What are boobs made of? Fat.
    So yes you will lose them.

smh ... from a man

And what does that matter exactly?

still smh

Lol so since i have a penis I know nothing? Dumbass.

you said it ... not me ... and for the sake of following MFP rules ... i will not call you the 12 letter word on the tip of my tongue

Like a give a damn what you call me.

Back to the original post. You have muscle and fat. There is a good change your breasts will shrink. For some it takes getting very lean to make them small, but you will not completely lose them. Kind of obvious.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Thank goodness I bought mine.....:)

Me too! :wink:

I need some new boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What are boobs made of? Fat.
    So yes you will lose them.

smh ... from a man

And what does that matter exactly?

still smh

Lol so since i have a penis I know nothing? Dumbass.

you said it ... not me ... and for the sake of following MFP rules ... i will not call you the 12 letter word on the tip of my tongue

Like a give a damn what you call me.

Back to the original post. You have muscle and fat. There is a good change your breasts will shrink. For some it takes getting very lean to make them small, but you will not completely lose them. Kind of obvious.

continuing to smh ... poor thing
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Boobies are serious business apparently o.O
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Yes mine are one the first things to go. And my butt goes too. Which is sad because i just now have a firm , round booty, thanks to Zumba. So if i loose my weight they are going to disappear. :(
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I never lose much on my boobies. I'm an E cup now, and i was a D cup when I was my best weight.

If they don't disappear i get to have a boobie reduction when i get to my goal weight!
  • mrscarrey
    mrscarrey Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not always, but it sure as heck did for me!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Boobies are serious business apparently o.O

Boobs make for more exciting threads than BMR.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Since changing my diet for the better and getting back into running, mine have grown. Maybe I wasn't getting something the poor girls needed. I've been depriving them! lol

I wish they'd just pick a size and stay that way though. Good bras are so damn expensive.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    It all depends on you and your body....I've lost nearly 100 lbs and the girls are just as big as they were at the beginning of the journey.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    With 22 pounds lost, mine have not really shrunk. They are still a 36DD.
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It really depends. i have not lost cup size, but band size which was a shock because I thought they would shrink. I think because I am lifting weights, they are actually better shaped and not near as droopy. I am not sure how, but I am happy.
  • avedonarden
    Options
    my band size changes, but my cup size does not. I've never been below a D, not even when I weighed 120lbs.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your body -- everyone's body gains and loses differently. Personally, I lose first and quickest from my waist. Then I will lose some from hips/boobs but usually in proportion. At my heaviest I was a 36E, at my ideal weight I was previously a 34D or DD depending on the bra, and I foresee a similar result during this weight loss based on how it has been going so far. In fact, it seems I may keep some of the boob I gained -- and I could really do without!
  • 22colin
    22colin Posts: 31
    Options
    for my sake, I certainly hope so ! :embarassed:
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    <
    not a bit. Still all there. 34DD.
  • LatissimusDorsi
    Options
    Everyone here is a D then? I like.
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    Mine stay the same but I have never been overweight but it's different for everyone. My sister had DD boobs after she had her daughter and stayed that size for almost 10 years then this past year she deflated to a B cup even though her weight has stayed the same.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is a D then? I like.

Unfortunately no :C
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    hooray for the boobs!!!!!!!!!! big or small!!!! this post made ​​me laugh :laugh: just what I need! :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I lost them but the jury (husband) said that they are divine... lol !!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!