Options

Replies

• LatissimusDorsi
    Options
    Good priced powder.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    caramel toffee fudge has been the one I liked so far. Though I've only had that, Natural Chocolate, and Vanilla Ice Cream so far.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    caramel toffee fudge has been the one I liked so far. Though I've only had that, Natural Chocolate, and Vanilla Ice Cream so far.

Ewwwww ;D

Chocolate mint has been my fav :]
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I get the vanilla ice cream so I can flavor it how I like. Good protein of low calories and tastes great. Want to try the PB chocolate next!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I actually just ordered two tubs that arrived this week. I have the Double Chocolate and Mocha Cappucino flavours. I could get them a lot cheaper (once I found a decent supplier) than a lot of locally made protein powders, and it's nutritional profile is very good.

As for the flavour, I like the double choc, though it has more of a dark chocolate flavour, from what I've been told the Extreme milk choc is a sweeter lighter flavour (like milk chocolate funnily enough :), so I think that will come down to personal preference.

The Mocha Cappucino is a nice one for coffee lovers like myself. It actually has a lot stronger coffee flavour than I was expecting, so if you don't like strong flavour, give that one a miss.
  • asv1980
    asv1980 Posts: 3
    Options
    My go-to whey protein! i use it straight after workout.
    Double rich chocolate flavour
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Only flavor I've had so far is Chocolate Malt... I mix with milk and shake or blend with ice and it tastes very much like an ice cream chocolate malt, soooooo goood!
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition makes pretty good stuff. There protein is yummy, the multiple flavors add variety which helps.

I generally pick up my product from Allstar Health. They are pretty competitive in price 5lbs 49.99. I suggest trying Banana Cream
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    So far I've purchased 40 lbs of the Natural Chocolate. Afraid to change it up at this point :D
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    The Double Chocolate one is my favourite protein powder :smile:
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    bump
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Cookies and cream has my vote :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it.

My favourite flavours are double rich chocolate, and mint choc.
  • builtforlife
    Options
    Thats a perfectly good and smart choice to go with.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what other flavors or brands I'm using I've always got a tub of ON Chocolate Whey at the house as a standby. I usually get the Double Rich Chocolate. It's about $45 for 5lbs at my grocery store. I find that chocolate is the only flavor I won't get sick of regardless of the brand of protein powder. Although I recently got some ON Blueberries and Cream Casein powder that is still awesome after a week so we'll see how that goes.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Double Rich Chocolate feels like I'm cheating on my healthy lifestyle lol. Whenever I get a craving for sweets, I mix a scoop with 4oz skim milk.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear a lot of ppl use this one :)
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I think it is one of the WORST tasting ones out there personally --- plus its also not 100% whey protein isolate, its a blend.
    There are much better - and cheaper brands out there. Compare the labels.

If you want some lable to compare with, look up "about time tryabouttime.com " or "integrated supplements" -- Both 100% whey protein isolate, much higher quality and much cheaper. Check prices at supplememtwarehouse.com for any brand - cheaper than even amazon normally.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I use Isofuel but since it is out of stock, i bought a small vanilla ice cream ON tub. I was wondering if anyone has tried the white chocolate flavor? I was hoping it tasted like the white hot chocolate from dunkin donuts.