How much do YOU want to lose by summer?

Options
We all have are goals, are hopes and dreams. Well mine is to lose 13 pounds by summer! I bet we all want to look hot in that bakini or bathing suit, i know i do ! :tongue: What's your goal in weight loss, or inches for summer? How do you plan to celebrate once you reach your goal.. i was thinking or buying a hot new bathing suit and cute outfits to show off the new bod:happy: I've always been overweight and look terrible in a bathing suit compared to my friends. Not this summer!! :smile:

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No goal for weight loss. Not sure what my body's doing at the moment - I might be in my second plateau - but I'd like to be running 5ks by the end of August so that I know when I do my first official one in October I can finish it without too much trouble, and without letting myself (or anyone sponsoring me) down.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds by summer! When I get there that will be my UGW (even though I might try to lose more, depending on how my body looks) and I have recently decided I want a sports watch. Maybe a TImex or Underarmor or Nike... i'll look into it when I get closer.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 5-10 lbs..more would be greatly appreciated but unlikely
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I desperately want toned abs by summer. My plan is to do 100 crunches a day on the days I don't spend with my trainer or in a class. What will I give myself to celebrate? Not sure. When I finished the Chicago marathon I bought a $500 wallet, maybe I should just let that prize linger for the entire year.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I would like about 6-7 pounds honestly.

Question: when does summer start? Im out of school next week but does't feel like summer yet xD
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Its already over 80 degrees today where I am at, my kid went swimming last weekend. Bathing suit time has already started here lol. (I am in California) My birthday is the end of June and I am hoping to lose another 10 pounds by then :)
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am aiming lose about 8lbs BY summer...and be able to move on to harder yoga moves
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with another 10 by summer, but my goal is 30lb more.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Well by June 21st I would like to lose at least 10 pounds if I can. I need to lose a total of 36...but 10 pounds will be great by the first day of summer or even before than :)
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    I would like to be rid of this beer gut by summer. If I can pull it off I plan to buy my first ever form fitting shirt! LOL. At this point in total since I hve started this journey I would like to be down 25 lbs and starting to built muscle around the mid section, or at least start to see it!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 33lb by the time I go to Fiji in August, I am going for a wedding with my skinny-minny friends and I am determined not to stand out for the wrong reasons:)
  • RickMckc
    RickMckc Posts: 38
    Options
    Great question - I just realized the other day that I'm on the home stretch of my one year and it's given me a second wind in my commitment to work out and manage my calorie-intake.

I started MPF in July of last year, so my goal is actually a little later than the start of summer. I'm down 35lbs but I've actually been fairly steady weight at this point while the body fat is dropping. I'd like to get from 12% to about 8% which, for me, translates to another 10-12lbs.

Looking back, I'm so glad I've stayed with it though it hasn't always been fun or easy. I feel like a different person and I actually look like one, too!
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 16 more pounds by the time my son leaves for college. That's the end of summer but that's my goal
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 12 lbs by the end of June. We'll see if it happens!
  • Mrsatl03
    Mrsatl03 Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to lose at least 5-7 lbs by June 7th...My baby's 1st birthday. I was about 205lbs the day of his birth I lost quite a few right after but I want to be my pre pre go weight by september because that is when I hit my goal weight for the first time in years...I will be coming full circle if I can accomplish this goal!
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming between 10-15 pounds by June 24th. That's when I go to Cabo for a week with the man ;)
  • i better be 15- 20 pounds lighter before my birthday in July (; my goal is to loss a total of 56 pounds i still have 32 to go but i would love to be aleast 15 to 20 pounds lighter by JULY !!!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I wanna try and lose 50 pounds before July.. lol
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose about 10 lbs by the end of June. Starting the p90x tomorrow so I am hoping for good results in weight loss or muscle tone. I'Il be happy with a little of both.
  • jhofeditz
    jhofeditz Posts: 13
    Options
    I am doing a city wide "slimdown" and me and my bff have a bet with our husbands that if we can loose our goal weight then they have to take us on a float trip. The slimdown ends in August which will be full blown drought season by then, so we will settle for any body of water... I have 10lbs to loose to hit the 13% I want to loose.