Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How much do YOU want to lose by summer?

Replies

• Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    I'd like to be at 115 by June, 110 by my birthday in late July. So that's 5-10 more pounds! Gotta look good in my bikini ;D
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    I'd like the lose another 13-15 pounds by June 23 (when my high school reunion is) I've already lost 83 and for my ultimate goal would like to lose another 25...we'll seeeeee...lol:ohwell:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    I'd like the lose another 13-15 pounds by June 23 (when my high school reunion is) I've already lost 83 and for my ultimate goal would like to lose another 25...we'll seeeeee...lol:ohwell:

*to, not the
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Depends on what you consider summer ;) it is already swimsuit season here in Las Vegas. But I hope to loose 10 lbs by July 1rs for my birthday and another 5-10 by the end of summer
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    I think 7-10 pounds will give me a flat tummy and sub 20% body fat. If not by the start of summer, I hope by august when I'm going to Reno with my family, which will also be the first time I've seen them since Christmas and 150 pounds!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 176 Member
    Im REALLY wanting 25-30 gone by August. My ultimate goal is to be 130 by November for my friends wedding. That is 55 pounds away! Fingers crossed
  • 56 days, 10-13 lbs .. I know it sounds like a lot of hard work, but.. come on. Prom is in 56 days and I'd better look DAMN fine.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    I would love to lose another five or ten pounds by the end of June. :smile:
  • I am doing a city wide "slimdown" and me and my bff have a bet with our husbands that if we can loose our goal weight then they have to take us on a float trip. The slimdown ends in August which will be full blown drought season by then, so we will settle for any body of water... I have 10lbs to loose to hit the 13% I want to loose.

OMG I really wanna do that and go with you! lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I'm hoping to be well into the 130s by then
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Getting married in July, my aim is to look hot! Not sure how that will happen though :D

I'd say about 5 lbs loss but loads of toning, musclebuilding on top of that I think
  • westpen
    westpen Posts: 21 Member
    I'd love to lose another 10lbs by the time I leave to go live abroad at the end of June. Ultimately, 25lbs to go to my GW.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    10lbs. I may easily exceed that, but 10lbs is very doable by June 21st, so I want a goal that isn't impossible. That would put me at 190lbs, which I haven't seen in years, even though it's only 10lbs from where I've been resting at 200lbs.
  • I care about measurments more, so I want to lose atleast 20 cm by August 14th!
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Well I would like to get to at least 199lbs by 15th July so that'll be 32lbs in 2 and a half months. I'm steadily going at about 13lbs a month at the moment, so hopefully I can do it. It's a big ask, but I can get there.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    I know this isn't "by summer" but my original goal is fast approaching, and would love to hit it in July. (I've since uped my goal to where I really wanna be, but it will still be a huge deal to me."
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    24 lbs, or a bit more. I am buying a bikini I found online, and I'm going to hang it while I work out, or think of it while I'm jogging. I am DETERMINED to get into it and ROCK it!
    Also, I want a nice firm bottom to rock it ! :)
    SO pumped. I have seriously never been so motivated for anything in my life before.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Any amount at all would be awesome!! If i can do 10-15...i would be quite pleased!!
    San :)
  • tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Hoping to hit my lowest recorded weight in 12 years by start of June. That's 5 weeks and 5lbs to lose (which keeps me on schedule)
    Then another 5lbs by first week of July.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 433 Member
    I'd like to lose 8-14lbs by August 7th (14 weeks tomorrow) as that is when I am going to Corfu with my daughters. My Treat will be a smoking HOTT bikini!! Lol BUT if I don't lose those lbs by then, as long as I have lost more inches and increased my muscle defintion and look good then I will be happyily wearing a HOTT bikini as a treat too lol x