Pizza

chrishgt4
chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
I keep seeing this which I think is pretty backward to be advertising.... doesn't exactly fit with the theme

irony.PNG

Replies

• niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    I have seen greggs being advertised too lol!!!:laugh:
  • I remember there always used to be doughnuts/cupcakes across the top... so annoying when you're in the middle of a sugar craving! haha
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Saw an ad on MFP yesterday for liposuction - nice!
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    *head desk*
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    MFP doesn't control the advertising -- spambots do. They pick up on keywords and adjust the advertising that way. For example, I clicked on this thread, went back to my home page, and *I* had a Pizza Hut ad... And one for a women's online clothing store I visited last night.

Think of it as a test of your willpower :wink:
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    *face palm* my advertisement at the top was for bertucci's and the one on the right was for the biggest loser. ?!?!?!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    My add is for State Farm and the other one is for cleaning products... LOL.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    AdBlock Plus with Google Chrome works wonders.
    -wtk
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    Make-up and soya yoghurts. How do the spambots know me so well...? :P
  • chrishgt4
    Haha I keep getting ones for 'fatgripz' which I understand because I've visited their website - but I don't even go to pizza hut - it's like they are accusing me...hmm.....:angry:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    "Gastric Bypass for US$480.00"

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have ExanteDiet (never heard of it!) and NHS go smoke free thing. Usually I get the "one old trick to cure belly fat" thing though, much prefer these!
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    I don't know if that Pizza Hut deal is good or not, but I have a bike race Thursday, so the 1500 Calories I'll have there for lunch won't be an issue for once...
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Michelle Bridges 12 week weight loss and Iconic shoes..lol i hate shoe shopping so they will never get me
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Michelle Bridges 12 week weight loss and Iconic shoes..lol i hate shoe shopping so they will never get me
    oh and the cookie diet thats just cruel
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Nothing wrong with pizza, as long as you do not have it everyday. I have real ooey gooey pizza about once a month. I usually lose weight afterwards (my body needs to be shaken up every once in a while).
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    I want a pizza hut crown crust pizza, I've decided. They're supposed to be available in the UK, but I can't find them. It's probably for the best that I can't find them, I dread to think what the calories would be like!
  • chrishgt4
    I want a pizza hut crown crust pizza, I've decided. They're supposed to be available in the UK, but I can't find them. It's probably for the best that I can't find them, I dread to think what the calories would be like!

What's a crown crust?
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Haha I keep getting ones for 'fatgripz' which I understand because I've visited their website - but I don't even go to pizza hut - it's like they are accusing me...hmm.....:angry:

Same!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Man I thought the topic would be , like what toppings would you prepare lol.. or umm what do you want right now. .. I am going to say baked potato pizza is amazing ! and so it gyro pizza.. NOmnoMmMnOmMmmm. That's all that's my two cents.