I cheated on my husband!

Options

Replies

• cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOL! Me too! Too funny! Good one! :drinker:
    lol--you had me going for the first 3-4 sentences!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
  • 0always0
    0always0 Posts: 36
    Options
    Do you mind if I "borrow" mr lava cake for 10 minutes? :wink: I'm sure my OH wouldn't mind...
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Haha!!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5H-xnwCTjQ&feature=related

Tina Fey, brownie husband.
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, we're all different and we're here to motivate, not tear each other down or judge.
    But you shouldn't plan to have sugar foods 3 times a week, specially 370 calories. Your body will do nothing with it except turn it to fat. Again by having it 3 times a week you would be undoing any hardwork you have been doing and would be cheating yourself. You shouldn't look at it and go, oh wow I can have another 300 calories today so I will have a highly processed full of sugar cake. You should say that I have had an amazing week, worked really hard in the gym, kept to my diet, lost lots of pounds on staurday I can a low fat, low calorie cake as a treat.

Or you should just let people lose weight the way they choose to. If they can fit it into their calorie allowance and their lifestyle three times a week, then let them. It doesn't affect you.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Haha! I was soo ready to (b)itch slap you there. :-)

Ditto.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    But you shouldn't plan to have sugar foods 3 times a week, specially 370 calories. Your body will do nothing with it except turn it to fat. Again by having it 3 times a week you would be undoing any hardwork you have been doing and would be cheating yourself. You shouldn't look at it and go, oh wow I can have another 300 calories today so I will have a highly processed full of sugar cake. You should say that I have had an amazing week, worked really hard in the gym, kept to my diet, lost lots of pounds on staurday I can a low fat, low calorie cake as a treat.

This is a lot of nonsense. Weight loss comes down to calories in/calories out - your body does not immediately turn sugar into fat. Please get your facts straight.

Edited to Add: If I am going to have a "treat", it's not going to be low-fat-low-cal. I'm going to have the real thing and budget it into my calories like an adult.
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    love it really good and made me smile after my crappy morning so thank you sammy

gonna try the cake too
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    silly girl.

but YUMMY recipe :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Newbies are soooo cute.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I cannot keep it in any longer. I cheated on my husband. Just 10 minutes with this guy fulfills my every desire. He is so sweet to me and makes my worst days the best. I try and see him atleast 3 times a week but it is so hard sometimes. It all depends on how my day goes. This guy is Mr. Brownie lava cake. He is so yummy! And only 370 calories for this amazing treat. Im sure if you try you could even make him better for you.

http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/225/Microwave+Brownie+Lava+Cake

The best part? it only takes a minute to get him ready! I think this is an affair I can live with :)

I occasionally make something similar - it uses powdered hot chocolate mix, an egg, a little oil, and a few other ingredients. Throw everything in a large coffee mug, stir, microwave for about 3 minutes. It's tasty when fresh and hot, pretty much nasty after that.

It's called "Cake in a Mug" and recipes abound on the Internet. You can sub in applesauce for some of the oil and use wheat flour to make it a little healthier. My wife has used sugar-free hot cocoa mix with good results, personally I'll take the calories and real sugar, but whatever.

http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Make_Cake_in_a_Mug
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

oOOOOooooooooooo! Thank you!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    lolz you cracked me up && come on take it easy on the poor gurl she was trying to give people a laugh while sharing her recipe in a recipe thread :O
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    Bump and I bet I can reduce the calories too!
  • merson1983
    Options
    LOL, i thought i was going to get some gossip today!!! But came away with a fab recipe instead..... :-) im giving him a try!! x
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nice post!! had me going
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    That made me laugh, you had me for a few lines there! naughty girl. The other comments and little bits of bickering made me laugh lots too, cool! love a good bit of banter. ha ha ha ha!
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you had me going!!! LOL

oooh thank you PLUMSGRL for the low cal version. ill be trying this soon im sure :D
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lighten up people!!!! :grumble: What is life without a bit of humour ... I recently did something similar on my home page regarding my rival for my husbands affections .... Mistress Minty Club ... it was tongue in cheek humour and caused quite a few smiles and humorous responses. We are in this programme for life - if we seriously want to change for the better - but hey - we don't have to become miserable to reach our goals!!! Go on give your humerous side a chance to shine through - make someones day - make 'em smile!! :bigsmile: