THUNDER THIGHS

Options
My thighs are absolutley huge and with me being only 5'2 they look even worse! I have tried loads of ways to get them smaller and nothing seems to work. Is there anything i can do to get them smaller?

Replies

• CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and I'd love to know any answers to this.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You just have to lose weight all over, sadly. Though they'll probably be the last area that wants to give up any fat.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Fat loss.

That is all.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    wishing on falling stars.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Running has helped me. I had a really thick lower half growing up and running has been the only thing that has really made a change.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My sister was VERY pear shaped and she lost all of her hips and thighs when she started running.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm very shapely too... I plan to start running more as I've heard it helps!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    improved nutrition and sprinting.
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Have you tried Biggest Loser Cardiomax? You will really work a lot of major muscles groups mostly lower body and the workouts are only 20-30 minutes
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Hi there!

I have the same problem, well, especially with my inner thighs. I had a thread going on here as well. You can look it up: Inner thighs! >_< They gave some good tips.... I am actually going to start the Butt Bible next week, hoping for the best!

Hope it helps!!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    proper diet and exercise in time will yield the fat loss you want since you cannot spot train, however, lunges and squats and step ups (lots of them...like 3 sets 30 if you can) really helped me lose inches in my thighs combined with other weight exercises for my legs
  • kleverkira
    kleverkira Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm very much pear-shaped with large thighs, and even though running tightened them up and made them muscular, they're still big. No matter how much weight I lose, I'm never going to have thin thighs. Squats, running, and lunges have helped shape them up though!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I have the same problem, well, especially with my inner thighs. I had a thread going on here as well. You can look it up: Inner thighs! >_< They gave some good tips.... I am actually going to start the Butt Bible next week, hoping for the best!

Hope it helps!!

The Butt Bible is awesome!! I loved it!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Hope it helps!!

The Butt Bible is awesome!! I loved it!
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thankyou guys. Im not really a running lover but maybe i should try it. Im just too embaressed to run outside incase people see me x
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've lost two inches from my thighs the last two months doing squats, lunges, and leg presses!
  • laurenmXD
    Options
    I've lost two inches from my thighs the last two months doing squats, lunges, and leg presses!

Wow thats amazing its nice to know it pays off. May do this. How many do u do a day?
  • laurenmXD
    Options
    Im too self concious to do running outside but loads of you are saying it will help so if i do jogging on the wii fit will this be as effective?
  • saxoshine
    saxoshine Posts: 11
    Options
    how many squats and lunges should i do in a day thanks