MAY - 30DS group..looking for members, 1 week to enter

Options
1235»

Replies

• lpatterson327
    Options
    I'm in, gotta lose those inches before my cousins wedding, purposely bought a too small dress for the occasion
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Im on level 2 right now but id love to join cuz ive never finished it! Never made it to level 3!!! sticking with it tis time and im trying to do it most days of the week! Good luck everyone!:bigsmile:
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple of months ago and loved it. I lost like 8 lbs. Im in however I am alternating days of 30ds and running so on days i dont run I will do the 30 ds. So ill do each level 4 days a week and run 3 days a week. :) I am working hard to get over a plateu and hopefully doing this will get me there!!!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - I'm so pleased with the number of people who want to join the fun!! I should have sent you all an invitation to join the group - if you haven't already received it then here's the group - just click join

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5270-30-day-shred-starting-may-1
  • tashajo414
    tashajo414 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!!! I actually started last week and today will be my day 8...provided I get enough time to squeeze it in today. If not I will be starting level 2 day 1 tomorrow!!!
  • chocciechip
    Options
    LAST CHANCE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN (though if you message me I'll probably still let you join for a day or two after heh)

it'll be great! if you've not got the DVD then someone has uploaded it on to youtube so you can do it from there!!
  • mayralee13
    mayralee13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im in I was supposed to be in week 2 and havent done nothing :sad: and I really need it!!
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! :happy:
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm in, I have started and stopped. I need to get back on track, I'm totally in!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a quick question before we begin tomorrow..How exactly does the 30DS work? Are we supposed to do it everyday and which one do we start out with and for how long before we switch? Sorry I am asking all these questions but this will be my first time..
    Thanks
  • endlessfever
    Options
    I'm in. The last time I tried I only lasted 12 days.
  • chocciechip
    Options
    Okay it's 1st May - so the group has started - if you do still want to join pm me :-) I am unlikely to check this page again....