Anyone else having a case of the Mondays?

Options
tageekly
tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
I woke up with neck spams, the exit off the freeway to my work was shutdown so I was late, my coffee didn't come out right, I just got peanut butter on my keyboard and the restroom on my floor is closed all day so I have to go to another floor (forced exercise!)...

Anyone else having a case of the Mondays? :grumble:

Replies

• brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I woke up late, my hair is stupid I didn't get breakfast, my husband had a case of the grumpies, the bus was late so the girls were all whining, the little one slept in my bed so my neck is stiff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I stop now!!! I hate monday.........
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Yea, I just feel like crap today.:sick:
  • tageekly
    Options
    Oh icky - at least I'm feeling okay... take care of yourself!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Let me reflect that back at you with my bright side mirror...

I woke up, which a bunch of people in my town didn't do this morning. The exit off the freeway to my work was shutdown so I was late but I got to take a slightly different route which meant I saw new things and my creativity was subtly inspired. My coffee didn't come out right, which is probably alright because who needs coffee anyway, really? I just got peanut butter on my keyboard but I avoided my expensive blouse, and the restroom on my floor is closed all day so I have to go to another floor which is awesome obligatory exercise for the day.

Mondays are awesome! :happy:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Aside from having to take my dog to the vet for an incident he had yesterday my Monday has been pretty good! Been trading messages with my business partner on a sales person who's really amped up to start, need to gather paper work for two other sales people so they can get up and running, I've been getting a bunch of stuff done in the office and hoping to hit the gym at some point this afternoon.

Not too shabby for a Monday!
  • tageekly
    Options
    Let me reflect that back at you with my bright side mirror...

I woke up, which a bunch of people in my town didn't do this morning. The exit off the freeway to my work was shutdown so I was late but I got to take a slightly different route which meant I saw new things and my creativity was subtly inspired. My coffee didn't come out right, which is probably alright because who needs coffee anyway, really? I just got peanut butter on my keyboard but I avoided my expensive blouse, and the restroom on my floor is closed all day so I have to go to another floor which is awesome obligatory exercise for the day.

Mondays are awesome! :happy:

Okay, okay... you're right. You and your frickin' bright side - so shiny.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yep must be going around. :)
    And then I went and got McDonalds for lunch. Not good.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    brian.jpg
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Bad Monday. I'm ready for a do-over. Or can we just have a fast forward??
  • aggie613
    aggie613 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes, and according to the horoscope, today is supposed to be my lucky day. It better turn around at some point!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    A good Monday is Monday at 5pm....................
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Its been raining here since last week.....ugg! I really wanted to run outside tonight. Sunshine come back!!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    A good Monday is Monday at 5pm....................

Amen to this!!!
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Will be happy at the end of the day when I can go back to bed. :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm having a really rough day. Not only am I exhausted, but I am starving today. To top it off, my creative juices are not flowing at all which leads me to perform poorly at work. Sigh. Thanks for this thread...I needed to vent.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I thought I was at the very end of my cold and would get to go work out today, but I woke up this morning to a gooey eye infection. Still congested, too.

Mmmmm, yummy.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I have a case of the Mondays pretty much every Monday (sometimes every DAY)... Not quite as bad as usual today, though. I think my coffee has actually done its job, and I got a lot of sleep over the weekend for a change!

I'm counting the days down here, though... (my job is my biggest obstacle)... best guesstimate... about 145 days left...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    My coffee didn't come out right, which is probably alright because who needs coffee anyway, really?

You lost me there, sparky.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I raise your peanut butter on the keyboard to my blueberry smoothie on my white blouse. Now there is some Monday action for ya!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    No. No, man. $h!t, no, man. I believe you'll get your *kitten* kicked sayin' something like that, man.