Replies

• Eleisabelle
    Eleisabelle Posts: 365
    Options
    Healthy, whatever the build.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Not as curvy as Beyonce and not as skinny as Victoria. I would say fit like Fergi or curvy like Scarlett Johanson. :smile:

The latter looks SERIOUSLY fit in the Avengers movie! :wink:

Very true. She is fit and curvy, that women is perfection if you ask me! Love her.

I totally have the lady-hots for Scarlett Johanson!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Curves
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Curvy as in Beyonce or Skinny as in Victoria Beckham--whats your idea of sexy?

Both.

Having said that both could have the ability to get much more attractive or much less attractive depending on the words that come out of their mouth...
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the middle is what I would call ideal. like was said before Fergi : athletic and curvy.

I love Fergi's body. She's got it goin on.
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Curvy & Fit! Athletic feminine look
  • missnikkirae
    Options
    Curvy for sure. not saying Victoria Beckham and the girls that look like her aren't beautiful, they most definitely are. I just prefer curvy. I enjoy having some curve :)
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Oh man, both can be so beautiful, I don't think I can decide which one is my favorite...
    Maybe curvy, just because the hourglass shape is so appealing, but very thin women can have a very majestic look about them... I don't know!!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Personally I dont think it has to be a "OR" situation, I think you can be curvy and skinny all at once...

If I had to choose an adjective that I prefer (of those two choices)..I guess it would be skinny.
  • Suzieq901
    Suzieq901 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    imo I think women are most sexy when curvy!

I dont mean chunky--i mean hourglass figures.

But personality is truly what makes a woman sexy or not---as well as a man. Anyone can be sexy regardless of weight.

And as far as men--Zac Efron is the PERFECT specimen of man I have ever seen :))))
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I like a bit more muscle definition, but my body type is more Beyonce than Victoria Beckham (lover her clothes!).

But it isn't curvy s skinny. Some people are curvy and thin. Some people are lean and curvy. Some people are curvy and fit. Some people are curvy and less fit. On the flipside, some people are thin and fit, some are thin and unfit. Some people have curves on top. Others on the bottom. And some are straight up and down.

The best thing we can all do is work with what we've got and be the best version of you. If you aren't a naturally curvy person, no amount of exercise is going to morph you from a Cameron Diaz shape into a Scarlett Johanssen shape.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    As much as I hate the word curvy (It's a body type, such as skinny girls can be still be "curvy" and sometimes fat/chunky girls aren't, they are more straight up and down)

Either way, to answer the question, I would prefer to look like Beyonce, as Victoria Beckham is too skinny for my liking. Although my ideal is somewhere between the two, a fairly low body fat (not really low) and a decent amount of muscle.

same!! :) I posted something about that curvy word too!! people can't call themselves curvy to justify fat...curves are sexy--like beyonce's, she's got toned curves! cvurves aren't another word for rolls :)
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    Somewhere in between the two, if those are your choices, but I would prefer athletic (some muscle definition) over either. There are much more than 2 options.
    me too!
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    Curvy or athletic, hands down. I love to eat and love a woman who can go the distance with me. Besides, if I wanted to be someone with the body of a 10-year-old boy, I'd date a 10-year-old boy.

......wait, that came out wrong.....:embarassed:
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes (as long as they are healthy). I'd say both.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Why stack the odds?? Why not use Jessica Biel or Alba etc? instead of Victoria Beckham?
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Why stack the odds?? Why not use Jessica Biel or Alba etc? instead of Victoria Beckham?

good point.......Vicky is a bit extreme when it comes to skinny....
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Jessica Biel & Jessica Alba both have the same body type as Beyonce..IMO...

Jennifer Aniston, or Cameron Diaz are both thin but fit....

and out of all those choices..I choose Jen Aniston or Cameron Diaz....although they are all super beautiful and ALL have great bodies!
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Curvy

I like Kelly Clarkson how she is now, and I prefer Xtina with a bit of "meat" on her as well!

I did once go out with a girl who was Victoria Beckham's build, if not slimmer, and I was just scared of breaking the poor thing a lot of the time! :embarassed:

Rofl. I have to agree women look a little better with a little more curve. But there are always exceptions. Depending on a woman's face and height curvy just does not work for some women.