what are your May goals???

Options
Curious what everyone elses goals are for May....

I have a few
1. NO WEIGH INS... I am addicted to the scale. I weighed myself yesterday then handed my scale over to my best friend with the plan not to reweigh until the end of the month.
2. NO binging for the month. I have some major eating issues - dont we all? I have made a list of things to do when I feel the urge to eat when not hungry. Does that mean I dont get to enjoy food? NO but it does mean that after I enjoy something I dont then eat everything in my kitchen until I go to bed.
3. Get through vacation without depriving myself or hating myself for making bad decisions.

Replies

• hardliquor
    Options
    My goal in May is to log in to MFP everyday. =)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I plan on running a long distance every weekend with two runs per week of at least 2 miles but hoping for 3.1 :wink:
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    My May goals are to:
    1. Continue logging every day.
    2. Hopefully lose another 4 to 8 pounds.
    3. Continue walking every day. I have slowly worked my way up to 8 km in an hour, pushing my 5 month old in his stroller. I would like to be able to push both my sons in the double for that length, but I can't yet.
    4. Work my way up to jogging. I know I am being hopefully, but hey, I can dream.
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My May goals:

Complete a Mini-Marathon May 19th at less than 11 min/ mile pace
    Lose my last three pounds/ hit my goal weight (I've been fluctuating 2-4 pounds over my goal weight)
    Feel good at my first wedding dress fitting!

I'm already thinking about June - I want to start running for speed instead of distance after I complete the half marathon, and I think I am going to start 30 day shred with my sister.
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel more comfortable in my bikini :)

Which means no greasy/fatty foods at all. Exercise...and enjoy good healthy foods
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My May goals are to break the 150 barrier, exercise at least 5 days a week and log everyday.
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple, go to the gym 3 times a week and lose 1 pound a week.
    Good luck everyone
    Nicola xxx
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about this much, but.... here goes
    1. cook a LOT more meals at home
    2. Get out and walk with my daughter more (weather permitting)
    3. Lose at least 5-7 lbs for the month
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    I'd like to strength train 3x per week.
    break into the 120s.
    feel better in my bikini.
    start increasing my long-run distance.
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    To loose 8lbs. & continue my excercise so that I never let myself get in this bad of shape again!!!! I am in the 160's (yay me), I typically plateau around this weight and give up but NOT THIS TIME!!!!